FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mai dono movie dekha aisa dhire dhire 

Ram Setu to chalo thik tha movie acha laga aisa koi ganda movie nahi tha lekin thank God bahut bakwas movie hai yaar 

Kya sochke ye log banate hain? 

Uska wife aur daughter ko ek ek kidney wala scene pura mood off kar diya mera 

Jo wo likha na itna sadistic Banda hai Kasam se 

Ek to waise exam ka tension thoda socha mind fresh Karu to ye depressing movie mil gaya 

Ban Karo ye movie writer ko 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

To me, the wife and daughter was stupid af. Like you spent the entirety making us hate him and are now like, like him, he is ready to die for the women in his life. Ok, toh main naachu?

And that mom eating mango haphazardly and him being embarrassed was jerk move. Who was clicking the mom's pics when she was solving his homework? Kuch bhi matlab! I know not everyone is close to their mom and people are selfish (maha selfish, in some case) but this was too much.

And I should like him after he left the burnt house ruin her sis-dad's relationship and she spent her entire life in guilt? Nope, nada! I am a sadist and would rather watch him burn in hell! (Ok maybe not burn in hell)

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Mai dono movie dekha aisa dhire dhire 

Ram Setu to chalo thik tha movie acha laga aisa koi ganda movie nahi tha lekin thank God bahut bakwas movie hai yaar 

Kya sochke ye log banate hain? 

Uska wife aur daughter ko ek ek kidney wala scene pura mood off kar diya mera 

Jo wo likha na itna sadistic Banda hai Kasam se 

Ek to waise exam ka tension thoda socha mind fresh Karu to ye depressing movie mil gaya 

Ban Karo ye movie writer ko 

i found ram setu boring n thank god entertaining. Logic ki kami to dono movies me thi. Ram setu me unko ek ke baad ek fatafat evidences mil rhe the itna easy hai kya na hi entertaining thi. Thank god is atleast entertaining n funny