Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Constant TRP. Shaadi Special & Republic Day Special. 

Screenshot_2023_0202_130806.jpg

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Constant TRP. Shaadi Special & Republic Day Special. 

Screenshot_2023_0202_130806.jpg

Steady at 1.6.  No great uptick by bringing in Idols 12.

Oh! how our dreams of grandeur have come crumbling down!

altgr thumbnail

TRP down again. AR Rahman Special & Karan Johar Special. Episodes were good actually.

Screenshot_2023_0209_133550.jpg

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

TRP down again. AR Rahman Special & Karan Johar Special. Episodes were good actually.

Screenshot_2023_0209_133550.jpg

So Madhuri Dixit is a bigger draw than ARR.  Let's see if this weekend can top that.  I think this is the biggest guest in the last few seasons since she stopped coming on reality shows!

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

So Madhuri Dixit is a bigger draw than ARR.  Let's see if this weekend can top that.  I think this is the biggest guest in the last few seasons since she stopped coming on reality shows!

Yes. I think she is coming in a Hindi reality show after a long long time. She went to some Bangla and South shows but not Hindi.

There is Bigg Boss Finale this weekend which is doing so well this season, so anything can't be said about TRP. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes. I think she is coming in a Hindi reality show after a long long time. She went to some Bangla and South shows but not Hindi.

There is Bigg Boss Finale this weekend which is doing so well this season, so anything can't be said about TRP. 

I don't think that guests can be huge draws by themselves. 
There is a core audience for the show. If the guest is big then the core is more likely not to miss that episode. So it shows some improvement.
In IL13;'s case the core is not as big as IL 10 or IL 12. So the swings have limited impact.

The Season has not been able to become a word-of-SM phenomenon. There is little chat on SM. None of the good talent has attracted mass or passionate followers. The impact of environmental changes post Covid plus the continuing draw of IL12 contestants  has been too much I feel.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I don't think that guests can be huge draws by themselves. 
There is a core audience for the show. If the guest is big then the core is more likely not to miss that episode. So it shows some improvement.
In IL13;'s case the core is not as big as IL 10 or IL 12. So the swings have limited impact.

The Season has not been able to become a word-of-SM phenomenon. There is little chat on SM. None of the good talent has attracted mass or passionate followers. The impact of environmental changes post Covid plus the continuing draw of IL12 contestants  has been too much I feel.

I agree with you it’s not about guest it’s the content that people are fed up with and this year contestant are not that attractive to watch them and SP ans Zee making their show 7 days a week doesn’t help. 

altgr thumbnail

0.4 increase this week. Boys Vs Girls & Dharmendra Mumtaz Special. I think bringing Mumtaz Ji as a guest worked big time for the show this week.

4984-1178183.jpg