Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

So far I am liking it. Actually it's a web series so you may give a try to it. πŸ˜‰ 

Hey Bhavi!

If you're watching Dear Ishq... can you tell us a bit about it?

@.BarunSanaya.

I thought it would be easier to continue here πŸ˜³.  And since Bhavi was just telling me about this new show Dear Ishq on Hotstar, you can join us in this discussion... from the advertisement I saw, it seems a tad bit similar to IPK (or perhaps any M&B story πŸ˜†).

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

So the CC's are still on? I dint know! I've logged into IF after a veryyy longgggg timeee!! Sometimes it feels so confusing and all bcuz of the new features and all. 

And yes why noottt!! Thankyou for the tag! We can continue here!!! Yup even I've heard about the show. But never bothered to go into the details. 

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Btw have any of you watched Dhadkan Zingadi ki?! If you guys haven't !! I think you should. The storyline is different. ( Somewhere in between was a bit boring and kind of dragged) but the show went off air so abruptly! Just like IPK 

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: .BarunSanaya.

So the CC's are still on? I dint know! I've logged into IF after a veryyy longgggg timeee!! Sometimes it feels so confusing and all bcuz of the new features and all. 

And yes why noottt!! Thankyou for the tag! We can continue here!!! Yup even I've heard about the show. But never bothered to go into the details. 

Hehe! Yes.. welcome to the CC.. this thread is almost about to end so we will be shifting to a new one soonish β­οΈ

And anytime you have any doubts or confusion regarding the new features of IF, feel free to ask here or PM me. You can even ask in the Help thread... we have plenty of members who are willing to help.. like Savera84. You can tag us and ask your questions, we will be happy to clear it up for you πŸ˜³

Edited by ssttuuttii - 1 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Btw have any of you watched Dhadkan Zingadi ki?! If you guys haven't !! I think you should. The storyline is different. ( Somewhere in between was a bit boring and kind of dragged) but the show went off air so abruptly! Just like IPK 

No... haven't even heard of it πŸ˜³. But that's not really surprising... I rarely watch TV / OTT .. IPK was kinda an exception πŸ˜†

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hehe! Yes.. welcome to the CC.. this thread is almost about to end so we will be shifting to a new one soonish β­οΈ

And anytime you have any doubts or confusion regarding the new features of IF, feel free to ask here or PM me. You can even ask in the Help thread... we have plenty of members who are willing to help.. like Savera84. You can tag us and ask your questions, we will be happy to clear it up for you πŸ˜³

Thankyou, ThankyouπŸ˜€ okay so my first question for you to help me out is.. Whenever I post on scrap it comes up as a Wallpost. And later on when I want to check it doesn't show up unless i go back to the notifications and click to get back there. And second what is this comment thing that shows up on our profile?! For now kindly help me with this.πŸ˜…

And are you rewatching IPK?! 

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

No... haven't even heard of it πŸ˜³. But that's not really surprising... I rarely watch TV / OTT .. IPK was kinda an exception πŸ˜†

It's a good one! Atleast according to me! Mee tooo... Me tooo!!! After IPK I've watched only Ek Duje ke Vaaste 2! And this one!! 

What was the last show you watched? TV or any else platform?😳

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 1 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Thankyou, ThankyouπŸ˜€ okay so my first question for you to help me out is.. Whenever I post on scrap it comes up as a Wallpost. And later on when I want to check it doesn't show up unless i go back to the notifications and click to get back there. And second what is this comment thing that shows up on our profile?! For now kindly help me with this.πŸ˜…

And are you rewatching IPK?! 

1. The Scraps have changed into these Wallpost kinda thing. You can see them by going to your Profile -> Scrapbook.

2. I'm not entirely sure but as per my understanding, Comments are the ones we make on Articles from Buzzfeed News and such...

I'm not rewatching IPK episode to episode... but I go back and watch random episodes every now and then. If you're asking why I'm still hanging around this forum, some of us never left... even after IPK went off air πŸ˜†.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

It's a good one! Atleast according to me! Mee tooo... Me tooo!!! After IPK I've watched only Ek Duje ke Vaaste 2! And this one!! 

What was the last show you watched? TV or any else platform?😳

I'm an MCU fan so the last show I watched was probably one of their series. I haven't caught up with all their series (there are too many 🀒) but those are the only series I have watched πŸ˜†.

My granny watches Anupama on my tablet so I inadvertently end up catching bits and pieces of it... so maybe you can count that too... even if I'm not actively watching it πŸ˜†

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

1. The Scraps have changed into these Wallpost kinda thing. You can see them by going to your Profile -> Scrapbook.

2. I'm not entirely sure but as per my understanding, Comments are the ones we make on Articles from Buzzfeed News and such...

I'm not rewatching IPK episode to episode... but I go back and watch random episodes every now and then. If you're asking why I'm still hanging around this forum, some of us never left... even after IPK went off air πŸ˜†.

Nahiiii na, I'm not able to see them on my scrapbook!! And comments I don't remember posting on any Articles or anything.πŸ€”

Sameee!!! Random scenes very randomly! Wow that's so niceee. That you'll actually never left even after the show went off air. Wish the friends I made here and I hadn't left this place either. 

Apart from this enlighten me about any other new features you know!! πŸ˜†Please!!😳