Naah... There are many actors too n... 😆
Y ranveer is VD,
Harman was VD
But with Abhay ... I can't believe it was VD 🤣
May be I am not matured enough 🤣
I think I’m just confused 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naah... There are many actors too n... 😆
Y ranveer is VD,
Harman was VD
But with Abhay ... I can't believe it was VD 🤣
May be I am not matured enough 🤣
I think I’m just confused 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i liked his aura in beginning. U know like that shhh bhot tej bol re ho aap and when he messed up piya’s bday 🤣 it was fun to watch him do chaotic stuff untill he became whiny little vampire 🤣
Whiny little vampire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
its not bad. I also dont know why shows have to portray suchh things 🤣
I don't understand y it's a bad thing, if someone looses blood and still alive 🤣
in my defence after those few things he spent far too much time crying about “oh metz oh piya oh my cursed life and existence” to ja bhai mar ja tu. 🤣🤣
Like why arent there vampire-suicides if they all hate their lives so much
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
in my defence after those few things he spent far too much time crying about “oh metz oh piya oh my cursed life and existence” to ja bhai mar ja tu. 🤣🤣
Like why are their vampiresuicides if they all hate their lives so much
I expected him to tbh 🤔 don’t know why he chose to live instead
Don't be... It's in my mind only 🤣
right?! 🤣 Am telling u he is masochist 🤣 he loves to be in painOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I expected him to tbh 🤔 don’t know why he chose to live instead
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its not bad. I also dont know why shows have to portray suchh things 🤣
So Bloody loosers are also a good thing.. 🤣
Ppl don't understand and praise unknowingly 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
right?! 🤣 Am telling u he is masochist 🤣 he loves to be in pain
A big one at that 🤣 200 years of pain only to be amplified when Piya showed up 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i liked his aura in beginning. U know like that shhh bhot tej bol re ho aap and when he messed up piya’s bday 🤣 it was fun to watch him do chaotic stuff untill he became whiny little vampire 🤣
Hayeee That was baby vampire 🤣
I always imagine a child saying bahot tej bol rahe ho aap 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k