I thought it's not here now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought it's not here now 😆
Is this a good trick to resolve disputes? Kyunki ah main bhi soonch rahi ho kay apne SO ko uda doon car se 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: StayAwayFromMe
Is this a good trick to resolve disputes? Kyunki ah main bhi soonch rahi ho kay apne SO ko uda doon car se 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
seeing how the two almost kissed in the aftermath of this crash I’d say it worked for them 🤣 kind of
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣
seeing how the two almost kissed in the aftermath of this crash I’d say it worked for them 🤣 kind of
Then kabir singh took inspo for the bike crash scene. 🤣🤣🤣

For you 🤣
i kist stalked that forum and somebody has written there like its rangy show or something and ye banda end tak me pura zoo ban jayega 🤣I am watching colors and inbetween ghayal scenes are running.. usme Chhota Bhediya Bhai human blood Peeta hai 🤣
Bhediya bhi blood pe depend hai, Aaj pata chala 😆
“the greatest lovestory” 🤣 jab use jail bhejna tha tab piya ashiqui mana ri thi and baki har time jail bhejti thi 🤣
apparently. 🤣
because i tried tol hard to like them but i couldnt they 😭
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k