are we number 1 already? I thought we r yet to cross china 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are we number 1 already? I thought we r yet to cross china 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are we number 1 already? I thought we r yet to cross china 😆
Last I heard India passed the mark 🤣
haan i also checked 🤣 it is expected to go up to 1.6 billion before it starts declining again 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haan i also checked 🤣 it is expected to go up to 1.6 billion before it starts declining again 🤣
the taboo doesn’t seem to be affecting much 🤣
the irony is too apparent 🤣
“vansh age badhana he” overpowers that taboo sentiment 🤣🤣 and its taboo to talk about it but not do it 🤣 🤣
Bhaag bhaag DK bose bhaag 😎
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the irony is too apparent 🤣
“vansh age badhana he” overpowers that taboo sentiment 🤣🤣 and its taboo to talk about it but not do it 🤣 🤣
It’s like using a code language to even talk about it, like “okay I’m off to give you grandchildren” 🤣
🤣 since we desperately want grandchildren we will even pretend we have gone deaf 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s like using a code language to even talk about it, like “okay I’m off to give you grandchildren” 🤣
Kya baat hai sab kaha gayab hai aaj 😆
Energy khatam ho gaye kya? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Kya baat hai sab kaha gayab hai aaj 😆
Energy khatam ho gaye kya? 🤣
Ek recharge day toh banta hai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k