In the honeymoon suite ☺️☺️☺️🤣 cuties
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In the honeymoon suite ☺️☺️☺️🤣 cuties
I want to make this 
as my signature, but at the same time don’t wanna take-off my hottie Evan☺️☺️☺️☺️ serious situation 😭
Chippu toh should be there. ❤️
This is one of the few things I want from Naya ehsaas.. other being our dear friend Chippu 😉
This video is currently trending on YouTube 🥹
But sadly makers didn't show Sai's pregnancy phase🥺
This video is currently trending on YouTube 🥹
But sadly makers didn't show Sai's pregnancy phase🥺
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Ufff ...one of my all time favourite scenes/ songs. The way they look at each other...truly, madly, deeply in love.
Me toooooo ! That episode aired on my birthday 😭😭😭
It was the best gift ever ! This song became my most favorite after this scene.. I would listen to it every morning and the feeeeeels ! God I miss those days 😭
Me tooooo ! I looove this scene and THE BG WAS everything OMG 😭
The therapy was aftermath of … 🥰🥰🥰🥰 my another fav of these two
This was on YT this whole time and I didn't know ?! 😲 😭😭😭
i was just about to post this …. Loved this scene and still do … initially i thought Sitara skipped all of the remarriage track post on YT… today I was super excited to see this!
🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳
They are putting it in a weird order now !! 😕 God knows why they are obsessed with putting the trauma epis 🤢 Every morning I watch those scenes and await those scenes, but mood khrab kardiya with posting Samrat's triggering death epis already !
Credit where due...
It was a beautiful dream indeed...
V's smile in the dream reminded me of the one in post landmine track. When Sai called him Swami and he turned around and smiled wholeheartedly. That was the first genuine smile in a long bout of grumpiness and it felt so good then.
Today's felt like a parallel to that.👍🏼
https://twitter.com/SPN_FreakSaumya/status/1622791514819809280?s=20&t=-T_96c3fmzzaKLxOEKm3PA