Originally posted by: ltelidevara
This thread is only to admire SaiRat irrespective of story line. Atleast I think so.
My apologies
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
This thread is only to admire SaiRat irrespective of story line. Atleast I think so.
My apologies
The therapy was aftermath of … 🥰🥰🥰🥰 my another fav of these two
Ufff ...one of my all time favourite scenes/ songs. The way they look at each other...truly, madly, deeply in love.
I wrote a long ass post on the aesthetics of this 🙈🙈🙈
Cuties❤️

Pani puri❤️

My favourite scene❤️
❤️☺️
☺️
❤️
💋
He was so cute here! 🤗❤️
☺️
Beautiful 🤗