Virat gifted her a pendant ❤️🤗 in this episode ☺️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Virat gifted her a pendant ❤️🤗 in this episode ☺️

Sunny always knew🤗
I can’t get over this⬇️

Cuties❤️ 
I want these bangles yeh Holi bhi... They have to get these bangles again ❤️
Holi 1
Holi 2

I want these bangles yeh Holi bhi... They have to get these bangles again ❤️
Holi 1
Holi 2
You can get these bangles on myntra and amazon if you like colourful multicolour jewellery 🤗 Also yes i loved both the scenes❤️ and the Sairat bracelet
Arre I meant, I want these bangles on Sai during yeh saal ka Holi. hahaha that was cute, though!
I want these bangles yeh Holi bhi... They have to get these bangles again ❤️
Holi 1
Holi 2
This is one of the few things I want from Naya ehsaas.. other being our dear friend Chippu 😉
Arre I meant, I want these bangles on Sai during yeh saal ka Holi. hahaha that was cute, though!
I know😉 anyway just in case you were interested 🤗
This is one of the few things I want from Naya ehsaas.. other being our dear friend Chippu 😉
As in lizard?
Yup... The staunchest SaiRat shipper if there ever was 🤪