Posted: 1 years ago

I mean I don’t think she has any potential be a top actress anyways but, is she marrying too young? She’s only 30, but people still put her in the Janvhi-Sara-Ananya generation. I think she could’ve  waited about 3-4 more years? Her career hasn’t even properly taken off yet and she’s settling down…. 

I don't think it is wise to delay considering it is Sid... Excuse like career needed for someone you don't feel like settling down with ... 

Is this marriage even happening? All I see are sticky threads but no pictures?

I hope everyone in this thread agrees with you so I can feel better about being unmarried at age 31.

You are speaking about Baba Adam ke zamaane ki baat......how is marriage stopping a modern woman from doing anything....If she wants to she will keep working the way she is.....and the modern audience doesn't care if an actress is married or not anymore.

Only 30 ?  Now a days you don't live more than 55. 😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

You are speaking about Baba Adam ke zamaane ki baat......how is marriage stopping a modern woman from doing anything....If she wants to she will keep working the way she is.....and the modern audience doesn't care if an actress is married or not anymore.

Thats actually not true. Look at Deepika, Katrina, Priyanka, all their careers went downhill after marriage with huge flops and disasters. Deepu had to go back to skin showing in a side piece role in a SRK movie to get success again.

Kareena has had success after kids and marriage, but thats more because of the movie and less because of "her"....there is hardly any hype or public interest in her anymore.

You will see through the downfall of Alia of what marriage does to Bollywood actresses. 

The Bollywood watching audience is far from progressive and modern. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago

But Kiara anyway has no chance to be at top even if she is not married, so 😆

SH, Aloo started the trend 🥳😆

On a serious note, it doesn’t matter if married or not - if they want to work they will work 👍🏼

Nah whatever floats her boat although am so happy to see she just a stuck up SoBo brat!!! She wouldn’t be marrying a SidM if she was. Pretty sure the wedding is taking place on Feb 6th.