^^^ Another version of the same song I LOVE. The version I found it in the first time I met this song.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
^^^ Another version of the same song I LOVE. The version I found it in the first time I met this song.
^^^^What song did you share Anonymous? I can’t see it
Originally posted by: OSEQVGK4TSCYM354
Every rendition of this song is exquisite. Every word Pierces right through the very essence of your soul until you’re floating in a state of trance and no longer you. 🌸🙏🌙💕🌕
This is one of my favorites. Love it so much.
(S?)he said it's because (s)he feels nostalgic when we post some of the songs 😔
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I will never get sick of listening to this … jab tak hai jaan
Lemme tell you, that was SPLENDID! such a treat for the ears ... I think I just died and went to heaven.
Originally posted by: FTZGEJHZOCMVPHKU
Lemme tell you, that was SPLENDID! such a treat for the ears ... I think I just died and went to heaven.
![]()
When anyone asks me how many times I’ve listened to this …. my only answer is “yes”. Wothefek is that sexy voice?
Enjoy 6:25 onwards where they all gush about Aish’s beauty in Taal.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
When anyone asks me how many times I’ve listened to this …. my only answer is “yes”. Wothefek is that sexy voice?
Girrrrlll. At this point, that's gotta be my answer too. I flipped back 30+ pages just to dig out this clip you posted .... cuz I just HAD to bump it up! 😎
How he's not topping the charts with that voice and singing is an unsolved mystery.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Enjoy 6:25 onwards where they all gush about Aish’s beauty in Taal.
I'll watch it in a bit, but more than anything else, I shall save the link in my "mirchi" stash for when that troll shows up firing on all cylinders, if you know who i mean. ☢️😆
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k