Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

V6SESFIYESSOTUB2 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

^^^ Another version of the same song I LOVE. The version I found it in the first time I met this song.



https://youtu.be/npKpdL0yOxE

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
V6SESFIYESSOTUB2 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

^^^^What song did you share Anonymous? I can’t see it

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: OSEQVGK4TSCYM354

Every rendition of this song is exquisite. Every word Pierces right through the very essence of your soul until you’re floating in a state of trance and no longer you. 🌸🙏🌙💕🌕


https://youtu.be/mx1V0f9YLrE



This is one of my favorites. Love it so much.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

wohi toh. Why’s he laughing?😔


(S?)he said it's because (s)he feels nostalgic when we post some of the songs 😔

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I will never get sick of listening to this … jab tak hai jaan

https://youtu.be/4AcJQ0VAgE8


Lemme tell you, that was SPLENDID! such a treat for the ears ... I think I just died and went to heaven. Melting Face on Apple iOS 15.4

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FTZGEJHZOCMVPHKU


Lemme tell you, that was SPLENDID! such a treat for the ears ... I think I just died and went to heaven. Melting Face on Apple iOS 15.4

When anyone asks me how many times I’ve listened to this …. my only answer is “yes”. Wothefek is that sexy voice?

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Enjoy 6:25 onwards where they all gush about Aish’s beauty in Taal.

https://youtu.be/kJrqpUpl-FY

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

When anyone asks me how many times I’ve listened to this …. my only answer is “yes”. Wothefek is that sexy voice?


Girrrrlll. At this point, that's gotta be my answer too. I flipped back 30+ pages just to dig out this clip you posted .... cuz I just HAD to bump it up! 😎


How he's not topping the charts with that voice and singing is an unsolved mystery.

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Enjoy 6:25 onwards where they all gush about Aish’s beauty in Taal.

https://youtu.be/kJrqpUpl-FY


I'll watch it in a bit, but more than anything else, I shall save the link in my "mirchi" stash for when that troll shows up firing on all cylinders, if you know who i mean. ☢️😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".