this was the last scene 

show went off air 

https://twitter.com/initinmgupta/status/1616762901846720514

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I feel they're doing some kind of damage control in these last few episodes. They probably showed Radha-Krishna marriage because all these years they were getting lot of backlash for showing Radha living in Dwarka and how their relationship has turned into a live-in relationship without physical intimacy. They just justified what they showed all these years by getting RK married hence her permanent stay in Dwarka. 

I also saw a scene on Instagram where Krishna finally acknowledged Rukmini's pure and unconditional love for him. All these years he pretended like she never existed in his life and now suddenly he called her his real ardhangini and declared that sansaar Radha-Krishna prem ke saath saath Rukmini-Krishna prem ko bhi smaran rakhega. This was another damage control because makers got lot of criticism for showing Rukmini and her marriage with Krishna in the worst possible way.

Next week is the last week of RK and I am looking forward to watch those episodes to see how they will end it.

Didn't watch this part. But if they did show Krishna accepting Rukmini as his real ardhangini then I think we can forgive makers.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

By the way happy that this forum is not yet closed

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

By the way happy that this forum is not yet closed

If we keep it active then it may remain open .

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So finally the show ended with the hint that the first episode would be repeated with Sridama again cursing Radha and Krishna to separate and them doing leelas again 🙄 This gives me higurashi anime vibes where the main characters are trapped in a particular timeline.😒