show dekh lijiye (please watch the show guys)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I know that there is no, absolutely no reason to watch the show, but I would like to request TV audience to watch the show, please increase the TRP of the show.  Shilpa ma'am will enter the show within few days (although I am not her very big fan but still) she has a huge fanbase and I think the track would be interesting so the TRP will increase, but till then please watch and increase the TRP.

watch maddam sir from Monday to Saturday at 10 PM only on Sony Sab.  Yes, most important thing, TV audience please watch the show only on TV without muting or without skipping advertisements.

Thank god it's going to get off-aired at the end of February....makers and channel people are trying to control the toxic fans saying that there'll be a season 2 ; this is old Sony channel tactics , they did the same thing for CID when it was  pulled off the air  back in 2018. They didn't  expect such an uproar from fans and gave them false hope that there will be a season 2.....that was 4 and a half years ago....imagine , if they could be so merciless to a 20 year old show like CID , toh yeh tutcha sa maddam sir kis keth ki mooli hai? This time around  Sony people got smart and doing damage control before ithe damage even happens ( just like how they promised zdmn season 2 which will never happen)...crazy fans of baalver got season 3 and SAB tv gave them that due to the Tunisha Sharma  issue plus baalveer actually  brings in good trp unlike this toxic show , so there's  zero chance for revival of Maddam Sir....frankly  i would've  been sad if this happened last year but now I'm  so happy that i feel like dancing...finally we have reached the end  of this show and it's  toxic fanbase....i wish best of luck to the cast members  , may they get SENSIBLE roles in the future...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago

Show finally going off air 

Chalo good thing

It's finally ending. Damn now I feel like watching last few weeks to see how they end it. I haven't watched in properly in almost a year!

How you guys know it is ending ?

Bcoz new show got 8 PM slot and Alibaba is shifted to 7 PM. 

Originally posted by Palak2812

Shilpa Shinde and I think Gulki Joshi had interviews that also confirmed it is going off air and Sab TV also announced it somewhere.

Originally posted by Palak2812

Yeah i knew that it was ending but didn't know about the new timeslot....my celebratory post knowing  that it's  going to end is at the top of this thread itself ( 3rd post of this thread) thank god it's  going to get over , it has run way past it's  prime....

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago