Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Hinna me and Jess would open your thread but it went haywire
When’s your bday will Make that thread
I don't want a birthday thread from you, only an anniversary thread😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Hinna me and Jess would open your thread but it went haywire
When’s your bday will Make that thread
I don't want a birthday thread from you, only an anniversary thread😛
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Chalo main aa gayi. Khana kahan hai?
Vijay ke peit mein😆
How did you get Vijay to wish you?
anyway happy 18 year anniversary to you!!
So you joined in 2005 time flies
Manifestation🤣
Congrats la_Reine 👏
Congratulations on your IF Anniversary, Hinna! 🥳
You made your own thread for yourself 😆!!!! Bye 😭
Congrats Hinna🥳
I love your self love❤️
Congrats 🥳
You deserve a special badge for jhelaofying IF members for so long 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
You made your own thread for yourself 😆!!!! Bye 😭
No one else cared about me😭
It was Jess. I wouldve made your thread but Jess confused me 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
https://youtu.be/BF6ndd6w4bE?si=COXUj3mLR1X_p-sA Release date :24th Aug 2007 Verdict:Super Hit
https://youtu.be/04E-jHtWrDA?si=wdRBDcywrIzRH0Xi Release date :22 Aug 2014 Verdict:Hit
https://youtu.be/eMMxBEk8J9s?si=2Gn4SXcAuf-nVDRi Release date :30th August 1996 Verdict:Super hit
30