Chalo main aa gayi. Khana kahan hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo main aa gayi. Khana kahan hai?
she wanted u to bring in it. And bake those yummy healthy sourdough w/cranberries actually I wanted that lol 😂Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Chalo main aa gayi. Khana kahan hai?
Happy 18th IFversary Hinna❤️🥳
Congratulations 🥳
she wanted u to bring in it. And bake those yummy healthy sourdough w/cranberries actually I wanted that lol 😂
I'm not bringing anything.
And I can't make sourdough bread. I buy fresh from a Danish place.
Congratulations!! 🥳
How did you get Vijay to wish you?
anyway happy 18 year anniversary to you!!
So you joined in 2005 time flies
Dear la_Reine,
I am honored to have you as a member and I am so grateful for the contributions you have made over the years.I am particularly struck by the fact that you have been a part of our community for 18 years. I want you to know that your contributions have not gone unnoticed, and we are truly grateful for your presence and participation in our community. Your dedication, engagement, and support are the foundation of our community.
Thank you for being a part of our community for 18 years. Your presence has made all the difference, and we look forward to many more years of engagement and connection.
With gratitude,
Vijay
P.S. Sorry could not bring any gift .. 😊
Dear Vijay,
It is still not late to give me a gift. I give you two options to pick from.😳
1) Direct promotion to Global Moderator
Since the above is not very likely to happen, here is your second option:
2) Give me a new username shade (lilac would be nice)
If my post seems too wild, blame it on my lack of sleep, please forgive me and do not ban me. Aapko mere IF pe 18 years ki kasam. Thank you
I was in my defense going to plan a grand one and didn’t want her special day overshadowed. You also said u have one in march too but I’m very happy Vijay made his presence !!
You can still plan it😆 I was just bored🤣
WTF is this gif?😆
I can't even play right now, let alone host one
What a film this is! I know it flopped but movie wise it's as good as Dhurandhar.
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/9C008fKT5VM?si=2rlGkpCWloNtI9wz Release Date :18th September 2009 Verdict:Super Hit
1