Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

No I do think it’s high-time Raveena got this. She’s an under-rated actor & was a big star in the 90s. Atleast she actually has (lot) of talent!

Not much talent - she stole lines from people and was notoriously horrible with her maids. A shame she got a national award. Not that Rani is a great person but she did better movies + better performances and yet no Padma Shri. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Not much talent - she stole lines from people and was notoriously horrible with her maids. A shame she got a national award. Not that Rani is a great person but she did better movies + better performances and yet no Padma Shri. 

Whatever Raveena does in her personal life while horrible, isn’t reflective of her talent. Am talking just about her talent. I do believe she’s very talented. 

Am sure soon enough Rani too will get a PS. 

atominis thumbnail

Hahaha! Has only Daman, Satta as her good performances in 3 decades. Still got Padma Sri. No wonder the award has lost all credibility now. Bootlicking for BJP from 90s paid off. Her national awards were also given by NDA govts. Now this Padma award also.

Lobbying. Spreading RW propaganda, doing RW style IT cell propaganda on Twitter and following IT cell trolls, truly helped.

I am sad Akshay did not get Padma Bhushan though. Senior enough and bootlicker enough to get it by now.

atominis thumbnail

Rani was perceived to be close to UPA as she met Manmohan Singh and attended govt dinners during UPA regime.

No way will BJP give her awards.

Padma awards are given on basis of political ideology and lobbying. Not talent or actual better work.