Bollywood CC #98- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.6k

Users

48

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But this CC is already flying....its a superhit! And im already posting...aur kya karoon? Apni kidney bechdoon?

you should be happy this way ur turn will be sooner lol 😂 once I open my CC the next is urs !!
Posted: 3 years ago

I reviewed it in the spoilers thread and tagged u 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳. Plus I think we can come up with a better spy universe which isn’t so convoluted!! And taking scenes used in other movies between saw it onscreen too !!

Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Purify_toast17/status/1617741657440653314?s=20&t=0ZslM41ysC2fHfDPpa_jaw

What humiliation kink looks like .

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Goddamn it those are 6 words.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


The correlation between companies raising prices to hit record profits and the companies pre-emptively laying off people for the upcoming recession is 1

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


The correlation between companies raising prices to hit record profits and the companies pre-emptively laying off people for the upcoming recession is 1

Not sure this relevant but I was buying groceries and stopped at Starbucks and they going to pay workers $16 an hour !! That’s major change then the $8-$10 I heard they got in the past .
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Not sure this relevant but I was buying groceries and stopped at Starbucks and they going to pay workers $16 an hour !! That’s major change then the $8-$10 I heard they got in the past .


A lot of retail chains are struggling to find employees so they now have to increase wages.

CEOs are all for the free market till the employees start exploiting the demand-supply imbalances. Then it's suddenly we can't afford rents and private jets, will these evil workers think of us.


For tech, of course a part has to do with the market correction for their ridiculous stock prices and growth plans.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".