yeah true. Why not blue for a change. Pastels were nice but now people r wearing that or too much red.
And pls no pastel shades, bore ho gayi hun, wear colorful laal, hara, peela suits pls.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah true. Why not blue for a change. Pastels were nice but now people r wearing that or too much red.
And pls no pastel shades, bore ho gayi hun, wear colorful laal, hara, peela suits pls.
Ahhh nice! That’s a lovely property!
Near my birthday if that’s the date lol. Looking forward to seeing Sid getting married
Also is that Sid and Kiara combo name cos as far as I have see most people on Twitter and so on just use SidKiara combo name hashtag.
Near my birthday if that’s the date lol. Looking forward to seeing Sid getting married
Also is that Sid and Kiara combo name cos as far as I have see most people on Twitter and so on just use SidKiara combo name hashtag.
Yea fans and social media just refers to them as Sidkiara. I do like SiAra though as it (Siara) is a name.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Netflix and Amazon Prime competing for SidKiara’s attention 😆
https://twitter.com/fictionfog/status/1617230203922821123?s=46&t=XCjdPMuAlyhzD6PtYrij8w
Go Prime🥳
Someone proposed him today 😭💔
https://twitter.com/dnpentertain/status/1618503119226417153?t=oCYQjASNaqfTyNx2wXLOuw&s=19
Maybe she figured this was her last chance 😆. I think she’s just giving him the rose.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Maybe she figured this was her last chance 😆. I think she’s just giving him the rose.
Yet he keeps saying “I’ve not been invited, Idk if I am getting married” type things whenever he’s asked about their marriage 😆
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Yet he keeps saying “I’ve not been invited, Idk if I am getting married” type things whenever he’s asked about their marriage 😆
He was definitely dodging the topic during promotions. But after the movie’s screening when he was leaving for Hyderabad paps kept teasing him about February 6th and he said first Mission Majnu. And on his return, as we see above, no one even brings up the 6th. So I’m guessing the paps have been told not to bring it up. Unless that’s not the paps but just regular people with their phones 🤷🏽♀️
When is the wedding? Any pictures yet?
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148