Originally posted by: TheMinion
What am I missing? Are you just angry with me, or do you really like Sid, Kiara, Shraddha etc. 🤔
I’m referring to your angry reactions on ALL of my posts 😆
No, I'm not angry with you 😆
I love my Sid and Shraddha 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheMinion
What am I missing? Are you just angry with me, or do you really like Sid, Kiara, Shraddha etc. 🤔
I’m referring to your angry reactions on ALL of my posts 😆
No, I'm not angry with you 😆
I love my Sid and Shraddha 😭
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How can it be hot when two blandest people are getting married
You can say that about my sautan only, but no you cant say that about my husband ok😡 As my brother it is your duty to make sure my husbands wedding is a blockbuster event like your CC.
Netflix and Amazon Prime competing for SidKiara’s attention 😆
https://twitter.com/fictionfog/status/1617230203922821123?s=46&t=XCjdPMuAlyhzD6PtYrij8w
This is really happening?
SidKi will make such a gorgeous Dulha-Dulhan.❤️..God bless them...can't wait to see the pics of my babies...🥳
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
SidKi will make such a gorgeous Dulha-Dulhan.❤️..God bless them...can't wait to see the pics of my babies...🥳
And pls no pastel shades, bore ho gayi hun, wear colorful laal, hara, peela suits pls.
Hai kab shadi 😳 yeh aloobir ke jese mystery ban Rahi hai 🤓
Hai kab shadi 😳 yeh aloobir ke jese mystery ban Rahi hai 🤓
February 6th.
In Jaisalmer?
Yes, apparently at a hotel called Suryagrah, in Jaisalmer.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148