Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Mudita -  this post reminds me of you!❤️

Originally posted by: -Shobha-

Everybody doing jam jam, the makers should have had Akshu making Chutney which fits perfectly for this show. 

And on top of that Manju is making Kicheree. And once she loved sabodana kheer, making her look sweet. 

How i wish Akshu had cooked something else for her that day.

Mahima kali daal.

And Abhi sare karela cause he walks around like one

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I’ll be honest.

I’m using this forum and the show as a crutch as I deal with a terminally ill parent. Sometimes when nothing makes sense you want to hold o to something that appears “normal”. 

It’s been a year now. I should try to wean off. 😭

You hang in there Ash…BIG HUGS to you 🤗🤗

This makes it very clear YOU are a great daughter. 

It’s not easy to see our parents go through stuff.

You take good care of yourself !! Lots of ❤️❤️

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

One month of episodes since Dec 25 Christmas Day when they split up Abhira again. 
The details of the marriage only Ak knows because AbhiN is not very sharp. 

I think the audience should know now even if Abhi does not know. It’s high time.

If Ak is truly married on paper her present and future is with Nav, so why is she scared of doriyaan ulajhna. Plus if Nav is the dad as per Abhir’s birth certificate then her present and future is watertight with Nav. So no need to panic.

But she panicked- so something does not add up, something is untrue. Either the validity of her marriage OR the Birth Certificate OR both. 

She is afriad of loosing Abhir. She is afraid of the toxicity from Birlas. She is afraid the family will blast her. She is afraid Abhi will blast her yet again and blame her for all of this. She is afriad Goenkas will blast her. 

Because she knows deep down keeping Abhir's birth truth is wrong. Abhinav is a nice guy he could help defend her but in the end she knows she would be dragging him into this issue that at the root does not concern him. This is her past baggage. She views Abhinav as just a friend. To me this is the unfinished business she has to face with Abhi. This issue really only concerns herself and Abhi. And only these two can solve it.

This all connects back to the conversation she had with Harshvardhan when he was asking if she could come home for a few days until Manjari's health got better/2nd chance. She was tired of being blamed for things that she had no connection with. Harshvardhan was silent because he knew it was true. He respected her voicing her concern. And so when she showed up he was thankful to her.

I think we are getting dragged around as to is the marriage fake or is it real on paper? Is the signing of name at the hospital mean anything or just more ceremonial because on the real legal documents its Abhi's name? 

Which is why I am not trying to look for logic on paper or no paper. I see this marriage as illusionary from the way Akshu made the deal that day and the way she behaves. Real truth has yet to come out so until then its all churn and burn.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

I’ll be honest.

I’m using this forum and the show as a crutch as I deal with a terminally ill parent. Sometimes when nothing makes sense you want to hold o to something that appears “normal”. 

Wow Ash. My prayers of strength to you and your family during this period.

The normal of the show is everything is abnormal.

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’ll be honest.

hi Ash, lots of hugs to you🤗 and my prayers for being strong. stay positive always and it will be your biggest strength.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I’ll be honest.

Don't worry Ash.. Everything ll get normal soon 🙂

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am sorry to here this Ash ( Ashwini ... is it 🤔) 

Let God give you the strength and patience to endure thru this period. Big hugs to you 🤗 

Let's remember, many people go thru this state one time or the other. You are not alone, have faith and distract yourself, and try to have fun. 

Viji 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the prayers. 🤗

At the time I was told it was a song and dance show and nothing else and so I started watching. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Wow Ash. My prayers of strength to you and your family dueing this period.

The normal of the show is everything is abnormal.

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

You hang in there Ash…BIG HUGS to you 🤗🤗

This makes it very clear YOU are a great daughter. 

It’s not easy to see our parents go through stuff.

You take good care of yourself !! Lots of ❤️❤️

Thoughts and prayers for you and your parent ❤️❤️! Remember to take care of your self as well 

iheartChai thumbnail

Thank you for the prayers. 🤗

At the time I was told it was a song and dance show and nothing else and so I started watching. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It was a long time ago. Probably 1st season is the most normal season 😆