Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

I feel ya girl. It's just a bit too OTT for my taste. No acha admi himself advertises himself as such, they let their actions speak for themselves. He is more like a self-proclaimed acha admi.

They can't have a balanced character. Either they're toxic, or they're completely dumb if they're good. Good ≠ dumb. Again, a very ancient way of thinking. Creatives need a software update in their brains. SMH.

Agreed.

Akshu and Abhi have been made fools time and time again. Lead couple looks like crazy people 🤪 One minute I love yous, next minute fighting, next minute go away from me, next mintue chasing each other despite being involved with another people, then back to I loves, and the cycle repeats. 

The gray characters look sane. But are also overly toxic that even in their sanity you can't exactly root for them either.

Its just overly bad (smart) vs overly good (dumb)

I don't know what world the writers are creating. No balance at all. Its just so negative on this show. Positive characters get moved out, get blamed, or given a disastrous fate.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

but he already saw akshus happy family then why again going back just to see akshus care for nav🤔

Just final nail on coffin for Abhi.

But if Abhir is around it may be another situation to show him that this dirty uncle isn't so bad. He saved my super dad. He is a hero too. Also if Abhir wants to be a doctor he may be even more intrigued with Abhi and how quickly he treated Abhinav.

Could also set up another situation where Abhinav misunderstands Akshu’s concern for him and he gets more confident to try again for a proposal.

I am pretty sure this will lead to a proposal in Udaipur with Goenkas present and Abhi just fuming with jealousy. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

One month of episodes since Dec 25 Christmas Day when they split up Abhira again. 
The details of the marriage only Ak knows because AbhiN is not very sharp. 

I think the audience should know now even if Abhi does not know. It’s high time.

If Ak is truly married on paper her present and future is with Nav, so why is she scared of doriyaan ulajhna. Plus if Nav is the dad as per Abhir’s birth certificate then her present and future is watertight with Nav. So no need to panic.

But she panicked- so something does not add up, something is untrue. Either the validity of her marriage OR the Birth Certificate OR both. 

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

it makes lot more sense for Abhi to know the truth than the other way around with Ak knowing Abhi’s state ( ofcourse, this should come out later). 
Drag is killing…Abhi should at least go back with fake mg truth out. 🤞 

I still don’t believe Ak and Nav mg real.

IAMHope thumbnail

It doesn’t look all that serious to me, he has one wound on his forehead. Why call Abhi for this, I don’t know? She can do first aid and give him some jam. 

Maybe Abhi will listen to his heart and discover a more serious ailment so we can say tata bye bye to him. 

Originally posted by: Jyothi001

then why this nav accident now just to drag the episodes 🤔

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

One month of episodes since Dec 25 Christmas Day when they split up Abhira again. 
The details of the marriage only Ak knows because AbhiN is not very sharp. 

I think the audience should know now even if Abhi does not know. It’s high time.

If Ak is truly married on paper her present and future is with Nav, so why is she scared of doriyaan ulajhna. Plus if Nav is the dad as per Abhir’s birth certificate then her present and future is watertight with Nav. So no need to panic.

But she panicked- so something does not add up, something is untrue. Either the validity of her marriage OR the Birth Certificate OR both. 

It’s BOTH 😊

If anyone comes between Abhira, more than them we think creative ways to get rid of them 😂

Our Abhira Love ❤️

Edited by Sri4Abhira - 1 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

It doesn’t look all that serious to me, he has one wound on his forehead. Why call Abhi for this, I don’t know? She can do first aid and give him some jam. 

Maybe Abhi will listen to his heart and discover a more serious ailment so we can say tata bye bye to him. 

Give jam ? Hehe My total respect gone for him the lie he told of proposal to akshu ..dunno why felt too much cringe from his end ..

I hope makers Hume baksh dhee and end abhinav character 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

I think he heard it and that’s why he went and spoke to Akshu (pre-cap). But others are saying he didn’t so have to wait and see tonight episode.

Or probably he did not and since he has been taunting Akshara how she left him, in precap she is just giving him back😟 

As much as I want sach to come out but it feels too early from story’s pov ..they ll stretch it like anything..the truth ll see it’s own drama at just “it” time and that time hasn’t come yet.

IAMHope thumbnail

Where he got all those ideas ? Idiot. As if there isn’t enough confusion already. He created another massive one. Time to show him the cliff.

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Give jam ? Hehe My total respect gone for him the lie he told of proposal to akshu ..dunno why felt too much cringe from his end ..

I hope makers Hume baksh dhee and end abhinav character 

-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Where he got all those ideas ? Idiot. As if there isn’t enough confusion already. He created another massive one. Time to show him the cliff.

Everybody doing jam jam, the makers should have had Akshu making Chutney which fits perfectly for this show. 

And on top of that Manju is making Kicheree. And once she loved sabodana kheer, making her look sweet. 

How i wish Akshu had cooked something else for her that day.

Mahima kali daal.

And Abhi sare karela cause he walks around like one

IAMHope thumbnail

I’ll be honest.

I’m using this forum and the show as a crutch . 

It’s been a year now. I should try to wean off. 😭

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

last weeks hall of fame number one (followed by Nisha Meher and Grace), I don’t know for what, maybe posts not sure about that, guess who’s on 5, I have never been on any hall of fame or wall of fame,ever before at least you are a veteran onIF I am just one month experienced, imagine how much time I have spent here 😆

Ash now we can proudly add this to the Birla wall of fame ( remember their trophies wala scene)😳 

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago