Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Virat didn’t touch P? I thought they  consummated their wedding etc etc? 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar se shadi karke kya karega frozen state hi hi abhi ko. 🤣 Badlte kamron ki riste hi bas aur kuch nahi. Virat ne aaj tak paakhi ko touch kiya nahi ab e abhimanyu kya karega. All his aag is pusss after ak. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

some rock, paper, scissor type game coming up between Nav and Abhir? 

9EFB66B2-D265-4A3C-BA26-DF16329B72B5.jpeg

After seeing abhi with abhir....abhinav bonding with abhir looks wierd to me 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did say Akshara is wrong not telling Abhimanyu about their son and changing Abhir's father (on paper). I agree that Akshara has made mistakes, but I don't recall her ever physically or mentally abusing Abhimanyu. That where Abhimanyu loses the battle. He and his family have emotionally abused that girl. His mom not only emotionally but also physically abused her when she pushed her after she had freshly miscarried and was still pregnant with one of the twins. She may have been at her weakest, but did they care?

Also, it's not about men and women. Abuse should never be tolerated. JD is a man, but is a victim/survivor nonetheless.

What irks me the most is that people don't realize that their relationship (and most desi relationships) are not balanced. It's the girl whose whole life changes upside-down and she is expected to change not only according to her husband, but also his family. Very few families are truly accommodating for women. And whenever there is a problem, it is the whole family against this one girl and her husband who is supposed to prioritize her and protect her also sides with his family 95% of the time leaving her all alone to fend for herself. That's how joint families function. The whole system is rotten to the core. It's corrupt, and it is toxic.

Joint family system is the bane of our society.

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago
Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

After seeing abhi with abhir....abhinav bonding with abhir looks wierd to me 

We had enough of Nav…not anymore 🙃

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I have lived in an abusive relationship myself for 4 years. That takes a toll on you. I hope you are in a better place now.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: neenzz

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I have lived in an abusive relationship myself for 4 years. That takes a toll on you. I hope you are in a better place now.

Aww thank you! 😊 

🤗

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neenzz

I did say Akshara is wrong not telling abhi about their son and changing Abhir's father (on paper). I agree that Akshara has made mistakes, but I don't recall her ever physically or mentally abusing Abhimanyu. That where Abhimanyu loses the battle. He and his family have emotionally abused that girl. His mom not only emotionally but also physically abused her when she pushed her after she had freshly miscarried and was still pregnant with one of the twins. She may have been at her weakest, but did they care?

Also, it's not about men and women. Abuse should never be tolerated. JD is a man, but is a victim/survivor nonetheless.

What irks me the most is that people don't realize that their relationship (and most desi relationships) are not balanced. It's the girl whose whole life changes upside-down and she is expected to change not only according to her husband, but also his family. Very few families are truly accommodating for women. And whenever there is a problem, it is the whole family against this one girl and her husband who is supposed to prioritize her and protect her also side with his family 95% of the time leaving her all alone to fend for herself. That's how joint families function. The whole system is rotten to the core. It's corrupt, and it is toxic.

Joint family system is the bane of our society.

thats true itv should first show son going against his mom wen mom is wrong, joint family is a curse to indian society , but as per my experience sometimes even husband is blamed and parents taking advantage of emotional situation,  not only joint family indian parents involving is a curse to our gen . Social pressures and expectations r more, best mantra is to cut it off even if u r daughter, son, son in law or daughter in law. 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Virat didn’t touch P? I thought they  consummated their wedding etc etc? 

they had foreplay probably but no s*x😄

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

If he returns ..what is the point of him seeing Ak's fake happy married life..

Kuch to fayda hona chahiye...

If he returns...thinking she is happy...let her be....then let him be too 😆

Truth has to be out here only...because all proofs are here only...Nav, Neelima, Muskan, Doctor...

Udaipur mein sirf...blames hi hai Ak ke liye...Gorillas won't trust her saying....so no point...Why Ak will go there??? 

thats true lets see wat happens promo is different wat they show in episodes is different

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Did abhi not hear Nav’s conversation at the end that the marriage is loveless?

I think he heard it and that’s why he went and spoke to Akshu (pre-cap). But others are saying he didn’t so have to wait and see tonight episode.