Hey Palak 🤗
All the GIF are so funny love it. Only came across this page by accident but boy M glad I did 😆
Hiiii
I am happy you liked it ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Palak 🤗
All the GIF are so funny love it. Only came across this page by accident but boy M glad I did 😆
Hiiii
I am happy you liked it ❤️
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I'm good! Done with exams and the new year has started for me. Third year of MBBS now.... 😆😳
Sorry for late reply
But Good Luck ❤️
This thread is epic🤣❤️
I miss Mami and Shiva 😆




Hiii

186.
Le Audience to PH
After seeing them showing kids abuse

I've just had a quick look at some of them and they are incredible. I don't know how you even managed to come up with them. Hilarious while also extremely apt. I'm definitely going to go through the whole thread.
Thank you for tagging me.
Hiii
Shweta ki jagah nami ko hi le aate
Janu was also good
They killed Mami 😭