all these are perfect as usual.....loving dem all.....u r the best 👌 👍 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
all these are perfect as usual.....loving dem all.....u r the best 👌 👍 😍
Loved all the gifs..
Omg this particular scene of KHKT was so funny.
yep during their SR, the next scene of screaming will be apt🤣
they are all cute and I hope all the study gifs happen on screen too ☺️
Thanks guys ❤️

I'm good! Done with exams and the new year has started for me. Third year of MBBS now.... 😆😳Originally posted by: Palak2812
That Cat is 🤣
Isliye specially yeh wala gif choose kiya 😆
Yeah
Its been while
How r u doing ?

I would be back on this one soon

Hey Palak 🤗
All the GIF are so funny love it. Only came across this page by accident but boy M glad I did 😆
Need to upload new stuffs 😆