Veer and ranjha song?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I initially thought that ranjha song was for Veer's feelings for sahiba like how he will have pure love for her like heer ranjha but now the way they are cutting his screen space and following the og pair of angad and sahiba, well so far then I think heer ranjha song was just a gimmick. What you guys think? πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

I initially thought that ranjha song was for Veer's feelings for sahiba like how he will have pure love for her like heer ranjha but now the way they are cutting his screen space and following the og pair of angad and sahiba, well so far then I think heer ranjha song was just a gimmick. What you guys think? πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Same here, that song beautifully showed Veers feelings towards Sahiba, it only suits them. I think they’ll probably just use the song as a bgm instead. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Same here, that song beautifully showed Veers feelings towards Sahiba, it only suits them. I think they’ll probably just use the song as a bgm instead. 

Aww , it could have been a beautiful love triangle πŸ˜’πŸ™ What a waste πŸ‘Ž

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

It has nothing to do with feelings. The song was to show his singing skills. He and keerat are the pair not Sahiba. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

It has nothing to do with feelings. The song was to show his singing skills. He and keerat are the pair not Sahiba. 

Oh well πŸ˜’πŸ‘Ž