Fake dog lover - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

If i take care of a baby for a couple hours andim enjoying babys laugh and im talking to her or him. Giving food. Playing games. As a mother i will also clean his or her diaper. Just a responsibility that you get with the funn you have

Originally posted by priyaryan

it’s not her dog??? Mothers clean their babies and change their diapers, but why would they clean a random baby’s poop if they don’t want to? What are these expectations people have ? 

It's no ones dog. When they signed the contract with BB, they become obligated to take care of whatever responsibility is imposed on them by BB, including the dog. And did u hear what Nimmo said, that Tinna acts like she has the sole right on the dog. She either should start cleaning the poop, or stop the pretence.

Edited by Dr.KachaBadam - 1 years ago
Originally posted by arcpt2004

Exactly man, no one who loves a dog will shy away from taking care of them and picking up their potty or cleaning after them falls under care. Even when she talks to Mahin she does so about her nomination🤔

Just when you think Ms.Datta can't fall any lower, she manages to surprise you 🤔 

Itne nakhre to Ambani khud bhi nahi karta, jitna Ms. Tina ke he 👎🏼

Sab kuch fake hai,,fake hair..fake dog love..fake love angle..fake tooth so on and so forth😆

That madam is top to bottom fake. Everyday new layer of this onion gets peeled off. Dog lover 🤢Fake tooth 🤢 fake humanity, fake drama and the list goes on. 

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

Sab kuch fake hai,,fake hair..fake dog love..fake love angle..fake tooth so on and so forth😆

But if it’s the responsibility of the housemates, why is only Tina expected to do it? Why is an issue being made of a non issue is what I am curious about. Tina was not assigned the responsibility to clean dog poop by BB or khairati captain. So why is she expected to do it? For the record, I hate both Shalin and Tina. 

Originally posted by priyaryan

But if it’s the responsibility of the housemates, why is only Tina expected to do it? Why is an issue being made of a non issue is what I am curious about. Tina was not assigned the responsibility to clean dog poop by BB or khairati captain. So why is she expected to do it? For the record, I hate both Shalin and Tina. 

BB wanted to expose Tinna's hypocrisy, the reason that segment was included in the episode.

Its not her responsibility so why should she do it. Dog was not sent for tina, it was sent for everyone. bb is hitting new low this year by bringing pet in the house for content. they have no content left so now they want to show this and just fill up the episode.

Fake dog lover toh Shalin, Archana aur Shiv bhi hai. They also spend time with Maheem. As a captain it was Nimrit's duty to fix someone for cleaning Maherm's poop. What a crap captaincy she is doing? So careless and irresponsible. Kitna ganda pada tha bin ke aas paas. To play safe she didn't scold anyone. Baas aake sirf Tina ko daanta. Tina ke ghar se aya keya woh dog? Nimrit is doing nth as a captain. Just doing her favorite=Chugli.👎🏼

In light of lot mental health issues and suicide these days , they probably decided to give housemates some pet therapy.

Originally posted by jhalak7

Fake dog lover toh Shalin, Archana aur Shiv bhi hai. They also spend time with Maheem. As a captain it was Nimrit's duty to fix someone for cleaning Maherm's poop. What a crap captaincy she is doing? So careless and irresponsible. Kitna ganda pada tha bin ke aas paas. To play safe she didn't scold anyone. Baas aake sirf Tina ko daanta. Tina ke ghar se aya keya woh dog? Nimrit is doing nth as a captain. Just doing her favorite=Chugli.👎🏼

If anything it reflects upon are these celebs, uncouth filthy good for nothing celebs, they ain't toddlers and Nimmo shouldn't be hand holding them. If anyone is coming out looking good at the moment, it's Nimmo, a much better human being👏