Posted: 1 years ago

So Tinna, who had been torturing Maheen the most for the footage with her sob stories, and displaying her undying love for dogs, cried rivers after losing her dog, now wants BB to send someone from outside to clean Maheen's mess? The dog owners who are true dog lovers don't hesitate to pick n bag their dog's poop. Nimmo rightly exposed this fake dog lover yesterday.

Tinna also has a fake front tooth that started to come off right after dentist's exit in her place. Was it just a coincidence, or the karma, or the dentist's baddua? 😆

Why is Mahin in the house in first place?! There is no task related to Mahin ...neither i see the housemates looking after her properly... 

In the beginning i thought it was for tina so she can forget her pain?

Originally posted by M.A.K123

Why is Mahin in the house in first place?! There is no task related to Mahin ...neither i see the housemates looking after her properly... 

Maheen was introduced for Tinna to make her feel better after she lost her dog. Tinna spent the most time with Maheen sharing her sob stories for the camera, with her leg over poor Maheen, and yet refuse to take care of her basic needs.

No it wasn't just for Tina ..BB said its for everyone who misses their pets ..Tina's dog had passed away earlier in the season (way before Mahin was sent in)

I assumed they were going to give a task including Mahin 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 1 years ago

Kuch Bhi? Aise tou mahi ke ghar mein sirf mandali padi rehti hai. And the dog was sent for all and BB should not require contestants to clean after it. Mahi is a big dog and it’s unhygienic that she’s peeing and pooping on carpets. Unlike Mandali, not everyone “loves tatti” - as they wrote on Abdu’s back. 

When ever there is a discussion off having a dog or other pet. The first thing is the dogs ot pets responsibility. So why it should not apply on maheen?

Originally posted by priyaryan

Kuch Bhi? Aise tou mahi ke ghar mein sirf mandali padi rehti hai. And the dog was sent for all and BB should not require contestants to clean after it. Mahi is a big dog and it’s unhygienic that she’s peeing and pooping on carpets. Unlike Mandali, not everyone “loves tatti” - as they wrote on Abdu’s back. 

It's ironical that the one who made tall claims about being a dog lover, and was devastated after losing her dog, is the one blatantly refusing to clean dog's mess and others have to do it.

@bold- What do u mean by that? Everyone poops. I'm sure Tinna cleans her own tatti too and no one comes from outside to wipe/wash her butt 🤷‍♂️

Exactly man, no one who loves a dog will shy away from taking care of them and picking up their potty or cleaning after them falls under care. Even when she talks to Mahin she does so about her nomination🤔

Just when you think Ms.Datta can't fall any lower, she manages to surprise you 🤔 

Itne nakhre to Ambani khud bhi nahi karta, jitna Ms. Tina ke he 👎🏼

Originally posted by Dr.KachaBadam

It's ironical that the one who made tall claims about being a dog lover, and was devastated after losing her dog, is the one blatantly refusing to clean dog's mess and others have to do it.

@bold- What do u mean by that? Everyone poops. I'm sure Tinna cleans her own tatti too and no one comes from outside to wipe/wash her butt 🤷‍♂️

it’s not her dog??? Mothers clean their babies and change their diapers, but why would they clean a random baby’s poop if they don’t want to? What are these expectations people have ?