Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Towel scene was cute.ishani telling ranveer that no girl will openly tell that they want her man.even though she pushes away her man she wants him to hold her was cool.ishani telling ranveer to hold her tight was romantic. I am shocked that gauri is getting attracted towards ranveer.plz don't do that.plz bring her ex bf whom she sacrificed to marry the guy baa chose.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the towel scene and Ishani telling that no girl will openly tell that they want her man 

happy that you liked the way Ishani told him to hold her tight 

gauri reaction was bit shock she is attracted towards Ranveer 

wish that her ex boy friend comes 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Good that gauri understands her mistake and controls her jealousy.hope she doesn't repeat it.i am glad that ranveer's parents support his decision to make ishani learn business as they know that ishani is the most trustworthy person.chocolate scene was very romantic. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way gauri understood her mistakes and tried her best to control her jealousy 

wish that gauri does not repeat it 

happy that you liked the way Ranveer parents supporting Ranveer's decision and surely Ishani is the trustworthy person 

glad you liked the chocolate scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 799

Ranveer and Ishani having a happy hug with each other were Ranveer brought Ishani out of the hug and holding her both the sides shoulders with a happy smile. 

Ranveer:Today I am going to be in home only. From today afternoon let us start the class okay?

Ishani(shaking her head okay): Haan Let me also see Baa and Maa and tell it myself to them. Then let me tell it to Papa also. 

Ranveer: Haan Tk 

Ishani: Mm 

When Ishani said this Raagini cute opened her eyes and sat in the bed seeing for Ishani.

Raagini(cutely in a baby tone); Mama

Ishani hearing it saw Raagini were she had a smile seeing Raagini and she walked and went to Raagini and sat in the bed. 

Ishani; woke up?

Raagini(cutely got up in the bed and she came and hugged Ishani): Mama..

Ishani(too hugging her with a smile); Chalo can we go to fresh up?

Raagini(being in the hug): hmmm

Ishani(seeing Ranveer); Let me take Raagini to fresh up you go down and have your breakfast. 

Ranveer with a smile shook his head as okay. Ishani too giving a smile to him and she went to the cupboard and took the dresses for Raagini and entered the washroom were Ranveer with a smile went out of their room and started to walk in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and he came to the dinning table and served himself and he started to have his breakfast. 

It was exactly 10.30 when Ishani came down to the hall having Raagini her hands and she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa of the hall and seeing his phone. She came near Ranveer and seeing him. 

Ishani: Ranveer...

Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing Ishani); haan 

Ishani: keep playing with Raagini let me go and see Baa and Maa and come. 

Ranveer;Okay..

Telling it Ranveer got Raagini from Ishani and he started to smile to his daughter. 

Ishani; Keep playing with Papa okay Baby...

Raagini; hmm 

Ishani seeing Ranveer and Raagini playing with each other Ishani started to walk towards Baa's room. She went and stood near Baa's room and she saw Baa seeing her Tablet and reading a E-book. 

Ishani: Baa..

Baa(hearing it seeing Ishani); Ishani come in...

Ishani with a smile entered Baa's room and with a smile took her blessings were Baa too blessed her and made her sit in the bed facing her. 

Baa:What happen you have come to me in the morning?

Ishani(with a smile); Baa Ranveer has taken a decision and I too said okay to him. To inform that only I came to see you. 

Baa:What is it?

Ishani: Baa Ranveer is telling me to learn his business. I said him to talk to Maa and Baba and tell. Maa and Baba has said okay to him it seems so from today I am going to start learning Ranveer's business. 

Baa(with a happy smile):Ranveer has taken a great decision. Tk start with a happy smile Ishani. 

Ishani: Thank you so much Baa. 

Baa smiled to her were Ishani too smiled a happy smile to Baa were that was the moment they heard a voice calling "Baa". Both Ishani and Baa saw the entrance were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and next to him a person with a big box in his hands was standing. 

Baa:Arrey Ranveer come in..

Ranveer came inside the room were the person next to him also entered the room behind him. 

Ishani(seeing the person and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer who is this?

Ranveer: He is gold smith Ishani. 

Ishani:Gold smith? 

Ranveer:Haan (seeing Baa): Baa once you used to give everyone gold and silver coin as ashirwad. Now a days we are missing it. so to give your blessings to all you can make the order of the coins. 

Baa: Arrey that and all was time when we were good Ranveer. Now why?

Ranveer; Baa then you are not fine in our house?

Baa:  Arrey not like that..

Ranveer: Then what? order and buy the coins you need for everyone in the house. Tomorrow morning give to everyone. 

Ishani(getting up from the bed):Not bad Ranveer you have done a great thing. (with a smile):Tk baa you get the coins let us leave...

Ranveer: haan Baa (seeing gold smith);Give the coins to Baa. I will be in the hall come to me let me give you money. 

Gold smith: Okay sir..

Ranveer giving a smile to gold smith and Baa and started to move from there and Ishani too started to move with Ranveer. Baa had a proud smile seeing both Ranveer and Ishani's charcters were the Gold smith started to show the coins were Baa started to select the coins. 

Ishani(coming out of the room along with Ranveer):You have made a good thing for Baa Ranveer. It will be happy for Gauri di to get Baa's blessings. 

Ranveer: hmm its long time know? Baa didn't give coins to anyone so only I arranged it. 

Ishani; so sweet of you. 

She gave a cute smile to him were Ranveer too smiled to Ishani. 

Ishani: tk let me go and see Maa and come. 

Ranveer: haan. 

Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and she started to move from there and she went to Amba's room. Amba and Kailash were arguing with each other over a serial that was running in the TV. 

Ishani(standing in the entrance of the room): Baba Maa,...

Both of them stopping their argument and seeing Ishani in the entrance of the room. 

Amba;Ishani andher aav..

Ishani(seeing them with a smile):Maa Baba I came to talk to you both. 

Amba; haan bolo..

Ishani: Maa Ranveer told that he will teach his business to me. He told he got your both permission. 

Amba:haan he got our permission and Ranveer has taken a good decision. If you learn the business we will be having a trustworthy person for our business know? 
Ishani:From today Ranveer is going to start teaching me the business. 

Amba: Haan start it Dikhra ...

Ishani:Tk both of you bless me. 

Amba and Kailash with a smile got up and stood in front of Ishani were Ishani fell in their legs and got their blessings and smiled to them. 

Ishani: Tk Maa let me go..

Both Kailash and Amba shook their heads as yes with a smile were Ishani too giving a smile to them and came out of the room. Ishani came down in the stairs and she came to the hall were she saw Ranveer giving a cheque to the gold smith were Gold smith getting it and he started to walk out of the house. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): What talked to maa and baba?

Ishani: Haan. Baa got the coins?

Ranveer: haan she has got it and I too made the payment Ishani. 

Ishani: hmm okay...(seeing Raagini who was cutely playing with Ranveer's shirt button)

Ishani :Baby....

Raagini: Mama

Ishani:Come let Mama feed breakfast to you. 

Raagini with a smile showed her hands to Ishani were ishani took Ragini in her hands and went to the dinning table were Ranveer too with a smile followed them. 

It was next 15 minutes were Gauri with a bored face came down in the stairs to the hall were with a casual look her eyes fell on the dinning table were she saw Ishani and Ranveer sitting in each chairs and Raagini sitting in the dinning table. Ishani feeding to Raagini and was playing with her and Ranveer was too having a happy smile in his face with both Ishani and Raagini. 

Gauri seeing the happy family time of Ranveer,Ishani and Raagini she herself was not control her jealousy she is getting over Ishani. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 800

Gauri with a uncontrollable jealousy got in the stairs and came to her room were she locked the door and she sat in the bed and she started to cry well. 

Gauri(crying to herself): Why I am getting this feeling? why I am getting jealousy over Ishani's life? without to my control I am attracted to Ranveer. what is happening to me?(she was feeling worst of her state). 

The day was moving were the day came to its 1 o clock in the afternoon were Ranveer was ready in the study room were he has made the white board ready and he was having a marker in his hands. He sat in the sofa and was waiting for Ishani. 

It was exactly 1.30 were Ishani with Raagini in her hands entered the study room were Raagini was sleeping so well in her shoulders. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani has come):Welcome..

Ishani(with a smile): Thank you. Let me make Raagini to sleep in the couch. 

Ranveer; haan 

Ishani went to the couch that was on the other side and made Raagini comfortable in the couch. she making sure that there is no possibility for Raagini to fall down and then she came and stood near Ranveer. Ranveer went to the draw and took a notepad and pen and came to Ishani and gave it to her. 

Ishani(getting the notepad and pen from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer);Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face);Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani: This will work out hain na?

Ranveer: Haan Ishani it will surely work out..

Ishani: It won't create any fight between us know?

Ranveer(with a smile keeping the marker in the board stand and seeing Ishani); Keep the note pad and pen in the sofa. 

Ishani hearing it shaking her head as okay and she kept the notepad and pen in the sofa and saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer(showed his hand to Ishani): Keep your hand in my hand. 

Ishani(without any other thought kept her hand in Ranveer's hand); Haan 

Ranveer(with a confirmed face); I promise you Ishani that I will never bring personal in my business and will never bring business in my personal life. 

Ishani(with a smile): Hmm even I too promise you I will never mix up business and personal life Ranveer. 

Ranveer: We should be here after more trusting each other and here after we should never allow anyone in between us even our family members. We should only talk face to face what ever the problem is okay?

Ishani: But why this promise Ranveer?

Ranveer: Ishani when it comes to business what ever can happen in between us. Any third person can easy play their game? so only what ever problem is we should only face to face talk about it. We should not even leave any family members in that. 

Ishani(getting it); I promise Ranveer. 

Ranveer(with a smile):This promise should be always between us Ishani. If we follow this promise there won't be any problem in our business life and personal life. 

Ishani: hmm okay..

Ranveer(taking his hand from Ishani's hand):Tk  shall we start. 

Ishani: Okay sir...

Ranveer(getting that Ishani is calling him Sir):Sir..

Ishani:Its business time know?

Ranveer: haan right..

He gave a cute smile were Ishani too smiled to him. Ishani went and sat in the sofa and took her notepad and pen were Ranveer took the marker and now he started the class for Ishani. 

Ranveer: My teaching for you will be different Ishani. Listen very carefully. It won't be like I thought for Rithika. I have my style in stock market. I have not told that trick to anyone till today. But I will be teaching it to you. 

Ishani shook her head as okay and started to listen to Ranveer. Ranveer started to draw the map for the stock trading and was starting to explain everything to Ishani. Ishani also was learning it with whole heart. 

Ranveer never know that this teaching to Ishani will make her to stand face to face with him in one phase of their life. 

To be continued 😉 

pragyam27 thumbnail

wow...nice episode..i love d way u end it by mentioning an interesting upcoming event. Looking forward for next one 

Also, many Congratulations on completing 800 episodes...Kudos to u!! 👏

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

wow...nice episode..i love d way u end it by mentioning an interesting upcoming event. Looking forward for next one 

Also, many Congratulations on completing 800 episodes...Kudos to u!! 👏

Hi pragyam 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the episode and glad you liked the way I ended the episode lets see what is going to happen next 

thanks for the wishes and thanks for being my reader till dates 

thank you so much for your support 

keep reading 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

It would be better if Gauri focused her energy on creating a new life for herself rather than being jealous of Ishani.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani started her training with Ranveer. The family is in acceptance too.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

It would be better if Gauri focused her energy on creating a new life for herself rather than being jealous of Ishani.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes that is absolutely sure that she can at least concentrate on her new life than showing her jealousy on Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani started her training with Ranveer. The family is in acceptance too.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes our heroin started the training with Ranveer and family is too supporting her 

keep reading 😉