Tum karo toh raasleela pcc kre toh character dheela

Posted: 1 years ago

Shiv nad stan had been friendly with pcc for sometime now doing Masti and being jolly and all aaj usne thora sa Masti kya toh footage keliye kr rhi h and all achcha dikhna h kya logic h yaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arey! Apne Aisa kyun bol, isme bhi Pri ki hi galti hai!🤔

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pri bohat jaldi free ho gaye hitting Stan and all 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Pri doesnt realise these snakes are just mindless useless freeloaders judgemental pr*cks. But best part is she doesnt care so its ok.. we see their reality as audience thats enugh..

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab yeh har jagga ghusse gi tina ki chamchi and ramu kaka ðŸ¤£ footage chahiye and using Tina as hathyaar

disgusting woman

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

These subjects have gone stale

Why is there no thread on Gunjan Vikas Manaktala being the PR in chief of Priyanka Chahar Chaudhary

It will be interesting discussion to know the extent of frauds and deception done by Priyanka & her PR…. and the makers too 

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

ab yeh har jagga ghusse gi tina ki chamchi and ramu kaka ðŸ¤£ footage chahiye and using Tina as hathyaar

disgusting woman

ghatiya aurat beyond a limit, pri devi.

isiliye Ankit bhagta reheta tha.

na koi class hai, na koi education...

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

These subject have gone stale

Why is there no thread on Gunjan Vikas Manaktala being the PR in chief of Priyanka Chahar Chaudhary

It will be interesting discussion to know the extent of frauds and deception done by Priyanka & her PR…. and the makers too 

She is the biggest scam in bb history. Shalin is just lil fish in the pond in comparison.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

These subjects have gone stale

I reckon you'll be the best candidate to put up a thread to cover the dirty tactics PCs PR team have stooped to, since you seen to have more lowdown on it then myself .

Chalo ,you have my blessings ,and SP and Sakku bai's  too.(actually lemme tag em here lol) ek thread banalo lekar Pari didi ke naam.smiley40

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I reckon you'll be the best candidate to put up a thread to cover the dirty tactics PCs PR team have stooped to, since you seen to have more lowdown on it then myself .

Chalo ,you have my blessings ,and SP and Sakku bai's  too.(actually lemme tag em here lol) ek thread banalo lekar Pari didi ke naam.smiley40

Never made a thread in my life and won’t make one … chahe Salman khud contestant banke aye …Lol

Was hoping the TM makes one instead of these rhetorical subject which have been chewed like a gum by now

Had tagged others too ….. but don’t know where they disappeared ….. tum shayad junoon ke wajah se chipak gayi ( or may be the edit doesn’t permit more than one tag)