Hello everybody.😊
It seems like a daily soap cast.
Hello everybody.😊
It seems like a daily soap cast.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I used to watch a cartoon called "Finding Nimo in my childhood days😂😂😂
I find Asim Mahmood overrated. He is neither handsome nor a good actor🤢 I wish Saadi ko cast karty
Pyari Mona se Pyari Nimmo
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I find Asim Mahmood overrated. He is neither handsome nor a good actor🤢 I wish Saadi ko cast karty
I agree. Haris is good , but not lead material. I hope there is another actor cast in this drama who will turn out to be the lead.
I miss Saad.😳
Saad too is doing Geo ka drama Asim Mehmood ky sath
I agree. Haris is good , but not lead material. I hope there is another actor cast in this drama who will turn out to be the lead.
I miss Saad.😳
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Saad too is doing Geo ka drama Asim Mehmood ky sath
I hope it comes soon. 😃
but I don't like Nazish Jahangir at all🤢.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
but I don't like Nazism Jahangir at all🤢.
Does it have Nazish?🤢
Yup 🤢