Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I hope Asim plays a positive character.
But he usually plays positive characters.. plus there is Haris Waheed beside him, and Haris is typecast in negative characters. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I hope Asim plays a positive character.
But he usually plays positive characters.. plus there is Haris Waheed beside him, and Haris is typecast in negative characters. 
Did you watch it recently?
I have heard good things about this show and that ML is a green flag.
Will you recommend?
Yes. Saad Qureshi played the male lead and his chemistry with Hira was amazing.
It is a bit like Do Bol if you look at it from the lovestory side. The show has also some entertaining negative characters.
I wish Asim ky instead Saad Qureshi ML hota 😔
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
I wish Asim ky instead Saad Qureshi ML hota 😔
I agree. Saad is a better actor and he shares gr8 chem with Hira.
Pyari Nimmo Is Back to 7 PM Slot
👇👇

Makers Ruined this show By making Nimmo married to Abaan like why ?? I expected her to end up with Asim's character but they made her end up with Abaan i hope she divorced him and live her own life and marry Asim's character
What kind of ending they give to PN Nimmo Ended up with abaan like why 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️?? Although Aadi Looks like Bhavya Gandhi from TMKOC
👇👇