I don’t like kiss scenes in BW movies either especially when Emraan is in it. He doesn’t kiss, he EATS the face. 🤮
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t like kiss scenes in BW movies either especially when Emraan is in it. He doesn’t kiss, he EATS the face. 🤮
Hailing the PM for doing one of his jobs so late???
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I don’t like kiss scenes in BW movies either especially when Emraan is in it. He doesn’t kiss, he EATS the face. 🤮
😆
This is true actually 🤣🤣
Oh thank god you confirmed my statement. I was worried I’d have to prove it. 😳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh thank god you confirmed my statement. I was worried I’d have to prove it. 😳
Just for curiosity, how would you have proved it?😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Hailing the PM for doing one of his jobs so late???
Maybe both just waited for Selfie's trailer launch 😉
Posting a kissing compilation 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
For telling his MLAs to calm down a bit and let Deepika be alone (more or else, the gist of it😅)
So he’s thanking Modi for doing the bare minimum? Gotcha
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
https://x.com/MukeshMohannn/status/2070491862490902530?s=20
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/2066179434227302428
https://x.com/i/status/2064376338832908345
9