Shukrn habibi.. now let me go and solve your problems 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shukrn habibi.. now let me go and solve your problems 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Don’t worry about it. I wouldn’t even know where one goes to check profile visitors anymore. This site has changed so much since a decade ago.😡
He’s not shy…not at work anyway. Idk why he won’t just ask me. Like how much can a girl give the green light. My texts to him are increasingly turning to sexts. If HR gets a hold of our messages, we see both done. I think he’s just avoiding workplace gossip for now. At least…I hope.
Okay update me when you have time. I’m apparently real good at bringing other people in love together but hopeless in my own case. Le sigh
Dexter !!! I recently read he is Italian!!
They loveeee their mums and family. You will be good at this.. turn down the sexting and turn into his mother!!!! Not overnight .. lolol just slowly start to care about more then railing him but more .. into cooking for him.. ❤️
Yesss I worked it out 💪
Idk who needs to hear this but it’s still new moon today. Make your wishes….if you want. 🌕
It’s the new moon in Aquarius! Will especially work for all the aquarians of the forum.
https://twitter.com/dawnsnewday/status/1616983742031056897?s=21&t=UrWSbknQRAFs-mzjBKC_pA
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Minion is most likely a lot younger than me. Bechare bacche ki jaan hi loge tum log.
How do you know he is younger 🤔 unless known we all are same age here 😅
Sh£T zeal.. I also just hit your profile!!! I don't know what's happening.. but when I scroll .. a member magically appears 😆
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Who are you rooting for ?
cowboys for now, tomorrow if they win good or else will switch to 9ers lol
I don’t know anything for sure but what I do know is biologically I am older than most of you
Dexter !!! I recently read he is Italian!!
They loveeee their mums and family. You will be good at this.. turn down the sexting and turn into his mother!!!! Not overnight .. lolol just slowly start to care about more then railing him but more .. into cooking for him.. ❤️
Yesss I worked it out 💪
Fine. I’ll just start asking him what he ate, if he ate, when he ate, what will he eat in two weeks. Better yet, I’ll plan his entire meal for the upcoming week. Should I do his groceries too?
Why you always tell me to be every guy’s mother? 😡
Sh£T zeal.. I also just hit your profile!!! I don't know what's happening.. but when I scroll .. a member magically appears 😆
I hv stopped caring about at accidentally hitting other profiles.. it's IF fault idhar ka udhar hota rehta hai😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I don’t know anything for sure but what I do know is biologically I am older than most of you
Umar mai Kya rakha hai Khala ji 😆 Dil to sabka Bacha hai ji
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0