Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yeh toh phir bhi thikh tha, Pachtoge mein Vicky kills himself🤦‍♀️

Is this cheater Nora multiverse😳 like first she gets cheated upon in Chor Denge and then marries Vicky and he kills himself after realising she poisoned him and then she gets bored of that dude (with whom she was cheating on Vicky) and gets married to Raj and plans to kill him but he lets them go😳

Seriously she's one lucky girl. She doesn't die 3 times in a row. 9 lives hain kya? 🤣 I wonder what we'll see next. Ooh I know - she runs away from her hubby, he pursues her to kill her, and ends up shooting himself by accident. 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Seriously she's one lucky girl. She doesn't die 3 times in a row. 9 lives hain kya? 🤣 I wonder what we'll see next. Ooh I know - she runs away from her hubby, he pursues her to kill her, and ends up shooting himself by accident. 🤣

Agar Katrina hoti toh i would have said a cat does have 9 lives (m nt proud of the joke)

Or maybe, Vicky ka bhoot Raj ke andar jaata hai and he actually kills her. Stree 2 ka promo song with Nora😍😍

Bhushan Kumar, I'll like my payment in cheque 🫣

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Am i the only one who didnt even watch the video🤣

So u wanted a trial group opinion before choosing whether to watch or not? That's clever 😆

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Remember the good old days when people used to make fun of this song by singing Kachha sila diya 😆.

Gosh... I thought i was the only one who got reminded of these lines with this song 😆

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nora deserves better than remake songs 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Didn’t hear it yet but sonu music be says what did B to my song 

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Remember the good old days when people used to make fun of this song by singing Kachha sila diya 😆.

Sonu nigam singing it as a Kacha sila deya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL09GdBbbL8

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

So u wanted a trial group opinion before choosing whether to watch or not? That's clever 😆

Kya faida hua...I still ended up watching it🤪

MochaQueen thumbnail

You always support my taste❤️