Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer got a lesson on what a woman is really saying. Now he knows.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now our hero got to know what a woman is really saying 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This is not good. Gauri is secretly lusting after Ranveer.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

kind of Gauri is secreatly lusting after Ranveer

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Finally ranveer admitted that he gave ragini to his parents to be with her.ranveer saying that he doesn't care what others say about him was nice.ishani making him wet was funny.kiss was very romantic. Ranveer in a romantic mood and ishani promising to romance him next week was naughty.gauri feeling jealous was unexpected. Hope she doesn't turn grey.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes our hero accepted that he gave raagini by making her get her grandparents thoughts

glad you liked the way Ranveer said that he does not care what others say about him. 

happy that you liked their wet scene and kiss and the way ishani promised to romance him next week 

yes now gauri is jealous wish that she does not turn grey 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 798

Ranveer was repairing the tap and finishing the repair he turned on the tap were the water was flowing well were till Ranveer was repairing the tap Gauri was completely having her eyes on Ranveer only. 

Ranveer(packing the tools back in the bag and seeing Gauri):Tap is working Gauri. 

Gauri giving a smile shook her head as okay and Ranveer too smiling to her started to move from there. 

Gauri came out of the restroom and came to the bed and she sat in the bed. she thought about the way Ishani and Ranveer in their past. The way Ranveer and Ishani were best friends. Ishani being treated as illegitimate child by her family. The way Ranveer was treated as Servant in their house came to her mind. 

Gauri(to herself): No one who would have seen Ranveer and Ishani few years back would have thought that they will settle to this extreme in their life. (changing her mind): Nahi I should not get these kind of thoughts on Ranveer. I should not get jealous of Ishani too. What I am doing is wrong. (she tried her best to change her mind). 

Ranveer after keeping the tools bag in store room and now came to their room were now he saw Raagini smiling and playing with Ishani. 

Ranveer: Raagini came back... 

Raagini: mmm papa.. ( she smiled a cute smile) 

Ranveer (sat facing Ishani and Raagini): Pipe work is done and pipe is working. 

Ishani: hmmm Okay 

Three of them started to play with each other were they were having a happy family time. 

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was exactly 8.30 in the morning were Ranveer walked and went to Amba's room and he entered the room were Amba was seeing Pilgrimage Channel and Kailash was reading newspaper. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer aav..

Ranveer(with a smile): Maa I need to talk to you and Baba. 

Kailash(keeping the newspaper in the tea poi and got and came to Ranveer): haan tell Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Amba and Kailash); Maa Baba I am thinking to make Ishani learn Business. 

Both Kailash and Amba saw each other with a calm face. 

Ranveer: Next to me I want someone to control our Business. Next to me I want someone to know the nook and corner of the business. I don't want some other person to learn the business. I want Ishani to learn our complete Business. When I told this to Ishani she was not ready for it . she told to get permission from you both. If you both tell okay only Ishani will learn the business. 

Amba(hearing it with a calm face and then bringing a smile):To secure our business we need a trustworthy person know for that only you would have taken this decision. Fine chalo make Ishani learn the Business. 

Kailash: haan Ranveer make Ishani learn the business it will be helpful for you too. 

Ranveer(with a smile);Thanks Baba and Maa. 

Telling it Ranveer came out of Amba and Kailash's room with a happy smile. 

The time was moving were the time was exactly 9.25 were Ranveer was sitting in the sofa wearing a blue color casual shirt and white pant and was reading a Magazine. Ishani having milk glass in her hands and she entered the room and she went and sat in the bed and kept the milk glass in the lamp table and she saw Ranveer were he was seen to be very slow from the morning. Ishani saw the time it was 9.30 were she saw Ranveer. 

Ishani:Ranveer..

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the Magazine): haan 

Ishani: Didn't go to office today? You didn't get ready also? 

Ranveer hearing it and closing the magazine and keeping the Magazine in the table and he got up and went and locked the door and he came and stood near her. 

Ranveer:chalo get up..

Ishani with a not understanding face got up and stood in front of him. Ranveer as Ishani is facing him with a smile took a Diary Milk chocolate out of his pant pocket and he unpacked the chocolate and took a piece of chocolate and showed it in front of her mouth. 

Ranveer: Have it. 

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Arrey why chocolate?

Ranveer: I talked to Maa and Baba about making you learn the business. 

Ishani: accha what Maa and baba told?

Ranveer: Haan they are happy with my plan. And Maa and Baba told me to make you learn the business. 

Ishani:Really?

Ranveer; haan so to give a sweet start to our business only this chocolate. (he gave a cute smile)

Ishani(with a light smile): But why my Ranveer's sweet starting is this much normal. It should be of a romantic style right?

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look): Haan right. (seeing Raagini who was sleeping were with a cute look put his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him and in a husky tone): Shall we have a romantic start?

Ishani(with a shy mixed love smile):Haan quickly before Raagini wakes up. 

Ranveer: okay..

With a romantic smile Ranveer took Ishani near the wall and in a micro second he kept the chocolate in between his lips and showed the chocolate to Ishani's lips. Ishani with a cute smile closed her eyes and she went close to Ranveer's lips and bite the chocolate in Ranveer's lips were Ranveer as soon as Ishani bite the chocolate he started to give a deep kiss in Ishani's lips were Ishani too started to co operate with him so well. Ranveer kissing her well and in a cute move he took back his lips and saw Ishani were Ishani with a naughty smile saw him with a cute look were she now eat the chocolate well and swallowed the chocolate. 

Ranveer(too swallowing the chocolate and in a cute tone): Welcome my business partner. 

Ishani(with a smile): Love you Ranveer. 

Telling it Ishani hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her back with a happy smile. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is feeling wrong about her feelings. Hopefully she will listen to that little voice.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Since their talk, Our couple has been romancing a bit more. The little romantic gestures mean a lot.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is feeling wrong about her feelings. Hopefully she will listen to that little voice.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Gauri is now feeling wrong about her feelings 

wish that she listen to that little voice 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Since their talk, Our couple has been romancing a bit more. The little romantic gestures mean a lot.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes our couple are more into the romance world 

glad you liked this little romantic gestures 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Towel scene was cute.ishani telling ranveer that no girl will openly tell that they want her man.even though she pushes away her man she wants him to hold her was cool.ishani telling ranveer to hold her tight was romantic. I am shocked that gauri is getting attracted towards ranveer.plz don't do that.plz bring her ex bf whom she sacrificed to marry the guy baa chose.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good that gauri understands her mistake and controls her jealousy.hope she doesn't repeat it.i am glad that ranveer's parents support his decision to make ishani learn business as they know that ishani is the most trustworthy person.chocolate scene was very romantic.