Fun post: What cheap thing Shalin asked from Tina? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Tina said Shalin asked something  very cheap (in her word so cheap cheez)  from her. 

When Pryanka asked her she said it is a material(not love etc)...but so cheap. 

Just like us Pryanka was also super curious to know but Tina told she will tell this to Pryanka after going out. 🥺

So we will never know what. Can you guess what it is? 

Use your wild guess.

Lipstick

Eye brow pencil

kucchh bhi ho sakte hai

☺️

Tinna must have asked shalin,

pyar bhikh me d de, footage free me de de ha ha 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both are wrong. But shaleen always supported her from beginning while Tina was back bitchung about him. Towards the end it became ugly from both ends. Add priyanka and shiv now...it will become murkier. 

that  undies is a private discussion between them and Tina shouldn't wash dirty linen. If she didn't like it she should have ask him to behave appropriately so that he don't repeat second time. I am not a fan of either. 

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Both are wrong. But shaleen always supported her from beginning while Tina was back bitchung about him. Towards the end it became ugly from both ends. Add priyanka and shiv now...it will become murkier. 

that  undies is a private discussion between them and Tina shouldn't wash dirty linen. If she didn't like it she should have ask him to behave appropriately so that he don't repeat second time. I am not a fan of either. 

Exactly, now coming out from her mouth sounds like Grapes are soup.

NINALOGY thumbnail

See this one is correct answer