Bollywood CC # 97- Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.3k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What was that fairytale character that had all the stray animals follow him. Or was it her. I cannot remember. What even is time



D6DDC9C3-01CE-4B53-8228-D5ED2A4D9E8A.jpeg

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

^^^^i only look. I probmse I’m not dying of rabies

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

Tum kaha gayab ho shirsha 😡

what happen
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Now you have your answer 🐝

45520EE7-A1D8-46F0-854C-08E429D25B0D.jpeg

I’m allergic to 🐝 unless they hot 🥵 guys they can
Posted: 3 years ago

This section topics 😴I don’t care when xyz releasing, I don’t care on what xyz doing !! Rain 🌧 in cali snow in nyc weather is so damp !!

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

This section topics 😴I don’t care when xyz releasing, I don’t care on what xyz doing !! Rain 🌧 in cali snow in nyc weather is so damp !!



Jess who spiked your chai tea latte? You seem very cranky today

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’m allergic to 🐝 unless they hot 🥵 guys they can



They can what? Sting you? Oh my Jess….you are mighty risqué today. Do go on….

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



They can what? Sting you? Oh my Jess….you are mighty risqué today. Do go on….

I mean chase me not literally though !! Beyond that depends how hot 🥵they are lol 😂 . Now by head is thinking on hot R rated thoughts lol
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

HAS INDIA'S POPULATION ALREADY OVERTAKEN CHINA ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1615743729108934656

Edited by rckRadhe - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".