Bollywood CC # 97- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.3k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Tum kaha gayab ho shirsha 😡

Edited by Havaana - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I made it. I survived



45AA84C9-A191-440D-B702-75A5F033826D.jpeg

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Note to self: do not copy paste images at work because the mthafcka internet blocks it 😡

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hallelujah

it worked



Note to self. Just paste it twice


Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".