MelonMusk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just saw her clip from Qala and she was god awful. The most overrated actress of this generation. She’s purely surviving on Virat’s laurels in the public platform.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She was over hyped 

An she needs facial reconstructive surgery 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I always felt she was underrated. She was not the prettiest. But then again even Aloo set a record for not being the conventional-looking actress. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

For what it is worth I feel Tripti is more talented than Anushka and Aloo combined. IMO! And above-average looking-arguably even pretty. The only major flaw with Tritpi is her forehead is a little too long. But that can be fixed with styling bang etc. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Other than BBB...she has done the same amount of acting as the fillers in Katrina's cheeks. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelonMusk

Just saw her clip from Qala and she was god awful. The most overrated actress of this generation. She’s purely surviving on Virat’s laurels in the public platform.

Bang average. When the script is good, she's good. When she's shoved in and doesn't fit, she DOES NOT fit. I keep saying she's a better producer than actress. She's way better than NH10 than BBB. 

Basically like Salman Khan's acting ability. 

She may not be conventionally attractive but she has strong screen presence. The problem is that she looks weird in different types of roles - she did not fit the old timey actress role at all.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She used to be average for me before JHMS and Zero , now she's in terrible category. 

priya185 thumbnail

She is good in bubbly girl roles bbb, jthj, sultan. Also liked philauri and her work in her own production

Recently, she was irritating in zero and jhms 

In chadka express I don’t like her acting or accent

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think so. 

I think Anushka has a strong personality and perhaps somewhat polarizing as a star. So that affects how people see her acting. IMO anyway. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anushka was much better than most of her peers. I think she wasted too much time playing these exaggerated rip offs of Shruti Kakkar, when her best work has been with the quieter characters. Imtiaz could have done wonders with her but even he had her just play a Gujarati Shruti. 

I think her last performance being Zero has left a very bad after taste in everyone's mouth. But hardly anyone was trying in that shit.