Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Supari_khala
I tried to tag you too, maybe you're tag-proof
BTW anybody here heard or eaten in those restaurants? In S Korea or any other part of the world...
Which restaurant? I have never been to South Korea. On my bucket list though
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Which restaurant? I have never been to South Korea. On my bucket list though
They show it in 'My Name' often where there's stove in every table and the customer cooks their own food
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162516245
And Bubble_Tea answered it
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Yes! It’s a page turner. If I wasn’t such an easily distracted person, I would have finished it in one sitting. It’s real good
I am the same, it took me two, three days even though I had nothing else to do and it's not a long show
But nothing beats "Vagabond" IMO in being a page turner, suspenseful thriller IMO
Was my first Korean show, the good people of this forum recommended it to me
Even scatterbrain like me was riveted and it kept my attention throughout
It had no English dubbing, all my other K dramas - I watch it in English
Did anybody watch the Indian Idol show with Madhuri Dixit this Sunday and found it outrageous or is it just me?
I was annoyed and outraged 😡
Why?
Also where is Steve K?
Did anybody watch the Indian Idol show with Madhuri Dixit this Sunday and found it outrageous or is it just me?
I was annoyed and outraged 😡
Oh! No but is there any clip?
Okay I was not outraged, was just being dramatic but it sure was outrageous...
( Couldn't find any clip anywhere)
The fawning was over the top, (it used to be that way even when she was judging those dance shows, used to be non stop to the point of obsequiousness)
But what really annoyed me was one contestant - a Bengali girl ( so many Bengali contestants in these singing shows, are Bengalis better singers? Anyway I digress)
said she worships Durga ma everyday and you're like Durga to me and did Durga Puja to Madhuri... And MD didn't object, she happily complied
"A more offensive spectacle I cannot recall" as Newman from Seinfeld would say
But the show was entertaining - her songs are really good, and this was her first time in a singing show 🤷♀️
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0