Supari_khala
I tried to tag you too, maybe you're tag-proof
BTW anybody here heard or eaten in those restaurants? In S Korea or any other part of the world...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Supari_khala
I tried to tag you too, maybe you're tag-proof
BTW anybody here heard or eaten in those restaurants? In S Korea or any other part of the world...
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Panda sounds too cute.
I love it. But is it supposed to be big enough to fit 10 people? Because mine is huge..
Of course its a few sizes too big. That's why I gave it to him instead of keeping it to myself.😆
The adult ones are way tooo huge. Get the teens one, Thats what I got, fits me perfectly.😆
Korean Ladka misses India, loves it there, wanted to get back there ASAP
Awww ❤️
He has never heard of Goblin or Crash Landing on You ...
"How come Indians are more Korean than me" 😆
It's action, revenge thriller and the female is doing the revenge
It's only 8 episodes and most episodes only 45 min... So that's good
But the main reason I asked about it is they show restaurants where customer themselves cook the meat and eat it - maybe they cook other foods too, there's a stove (maybe it's a grill) on every table
Never seen this before... Are they common in S Korea?
That’s a hot pot you can find Asian restaurants here in the US too that allows you to do that as well( namely Chinese ).
Yes! It’s a page turner. If I wasn’t such an easily distracted person, I would have finished it in one sitting. It’s real good
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Yes! It’s a page turner. If I wasn’t such an easily distracted person, I would have finished it in one sitting. It’s real good
Kiski baat ho rahi hai? Novel?
Korean series called My name. It’s a thriller though.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0