Bollywood CC # 97- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

51.3k

Users

45

Likes

959

Frequent Posters

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



That looks more like two dudes fighting over a girl?


Okay.. I just listened to it.. yes they are two guys that do everything together, sleep together, eat together and fight together...

.. err no comment

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Did you like it?

Mine is plain pink but I got my hubby a panda one😆


Panda sounds too cute.


I love it. But is it supposed to be big enough to fit 10 people? Because mine is huge..

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lolol thanks wa you are the best

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL


Bollywood did hurt me, bludgeoned mine own heart and mine own innards art sprawled across this forum. Is this the price i payeth for trying to best friends? Very best of??.. I shall regather myself and tryeth again!


Heyyy bollywooood. Miss you bollywood. Can you please post a song. The section is deaadth without you.


Main Hoon Na Percy Maine Kya Kiya GIF - Main Hoon Na Percy ...

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


It's not what you did.. it's what you didn't do. Mehe


I'm just playing. A bit caught up at work and will bother everyone .. 2night

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bollywooooood bollywood look!!!


The Pakistan team captain!!! Supposedly He was sexting a team mates GF.. said if she keeps sexting him, the BF spot is safe in the team!


https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/pakistan-captain-babar-azam-in-hot-water-after-being-caught-allegedly-sexting-teammates-girlfriend/news-story/26d2ce2d16832ab1f3d9a21387b4f4df



What a d!ck ehh

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".