Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -14th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Love_prevails

Hi, everyone. I have already posted this comment under some topic and thought to post it here. I have copied my comment from that topic as it is. Please read it once and help me if anyone of you can.

Also, I have been a silent reader of the BIGG BOSS 16 forum and I visit DDT everyday and enjoy your comments. Really, you guys are so fun and adorable.

The comment that I posted is given below.

---------------------------

Hi, everyone. I have been a silent reader of the Bigg Boss 16 forum and created an IF account today.

I have a question and need your help. When I saw this topic yesterday, the first post was of a user HoneyBee and now when I saw the post again, some other user's (some user named infinity) post is at the top. I want to know how did this happen. I don't mean to offend anyone. I created the account to know how did this happen because I am genuinely confused and thought maybe I don't remember things properly and got scared. So I thought to ask how did this happen? Did any two different topics get merged or what? I just wanted to know the concept as I am still new to the forum. And once again, I am sorry if I hurt anyone by this post of mine.

It is the ormax list topic.... Forgot to mention that! Sorry

Hey welcome to DDT 

your question is not clear but i think you have clicked different page thatswhy it is showing different post 

I am tagging other members i hope they would solve your problem

Edited by s_t_a_r - 1 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Hi, everyone. I have already posted this comment under some topic and thought to post it here. I have copied my comment from that topic as it is. Please read it once and help me if anyone of you can.

Also, I have been a silent reader of the BIGG BOSS 16 forum and I visit DDT everyday and enjoy your comments. Really, you guys are so fun and adorable.

Hi, everyone. I have been a silent reader of the Bigg Boss 16 forum and created an IF account today.

I have a question and need your help. When I saw this topic yesterday, the first post was of a user HoneyBee and now when I saw the post again, some other user's (some user named infinity) post is at the top. I want to know how did this happen. I don't mean to offend anyone. I created the account to know how did this happen because I am genuinely confused and thought maybe I don't remember things properly and got scared. So I thought to ask how did this happen? Did any two different topics get merged or what? I just wanted to know the concept as I am still new to the forum. And once again, I am sorry if I hurt anyone by this post of mine.

First of all welcome new member🤗. Secondly you just asked an innocent question so why will we get offended?? We are not at all offended dear❤️ 

Regarding your question I think two topics got merged. When two topic's content are same then mods merge those topics👍🏼

Please keep coming on this forum and ddt🤗

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yep major Stan suck up! 🤣 

And the other hilarious hypocritical moment was when she was all “exactlyyyy” about gaalis not being the worst thing people can/have said.
Oh that’s news to me because Madam toh used to taunt Nimmo a lot about her using the word b1tch like it’s the worst thing anyone can say. She conveniently didn’t have a problem when Sree called Archana a b1tch of course. 😆

And the chamchagiri of Sajid Sirrrrr ROFL. It was hilarious, all she had to reply was yes I do think this, khallas.
But no, chamchi was almost on her knees continuing to say but Sajid sirrr I am praising you, it’s a compliment, sirrrrrr sir sir. 🤣

Synonym of Priyanka & her PR = FAKE or FRAUD 

Image & Reality are polar opposites 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Ankit ne tho pura time Toxic person ke saath nikala woh bhi after knowing her from outside…..Sajid’s gaslighting would have been 10% of what Priyanka subjected Ankit to, yet he always went back …. Uska errand boy tha soo alag 

Sumbul apologising to Shalin for her father’s intervention was her choice and showed character……Shalin never gaslight her nor treated her like an errand girl…… Sumbul going to Sajid/ Mandli was a compulsion ( lack of choice) but Ankit made a choice to go from Toxic Priyanka to Toxic Sajid when Pri kicked his back

Mado bhai don’t mind but tumhara koi bhi statement hota hai bina Priyanka ko beech mei laaye? 😆 Yes Priyanka was rude towards Ankit at times but come on the way Sajid gaslights and treats Sumbul, nothing can be compared to that. Shalin never treated her as badly but back then when they were kinda close, I thought he could have been more careful with her knowing that she was sorta crushing on him real hard, but he and Tina, specifically Tina kept her in loop and jab uske father ke sath ye sb scene hua and uske father ne samjhaya bhi tha first time to maintain some distance from them, she didn’t listen. Mandali ke sath rehne ke alawa agar choice nai hai, doormat ki tarah treat hona toh choice hoti hai. And Ankit Sumbul ki tarah maid ke jaisa treat nee hota tha Sajid ya kisi se bhi, how are the two situations comparable. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Salman would only like to work with his favourite shalin aur koi nai😈

Kuch logo ne gif banaya hai shayad but yaad nahi kisne banaya😆

A SalSha movie probably wouldn’t have that to and fro between them - Bigg Boss WKWs are better 🤣🤣

infinity101 thumbnail

Saundarya ka muh mandli ke aage to bilkul nee khulta. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Don't laugh at me but I loved what archana said about stan but I also loved how she got bashed in return😆

I agree Archana is bad mouthing and it is her weak point in the game. She was rightly bashed.

But in yesterday’s episode the two guest on the stage and Salman looked like a bully who failed  argument with war of words, who could not debate with Archana so they asked her to sit. In fact they edited some part. 

Archana guest ki baja rahi thi. 😆

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rocking Sunny has responded to your query , so I won’t repeat .

Bold - I just wanted to warn you about the member Infinity101 you mentioned above….. She is icchadhari member and takes form of different member …, protect yourself or you might end up as Love_Derails ☹️

Infy - bacchon ki jaan logi kya darra ke🤨

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Rocking Sunny has responded to your query , so I won’t repeat .

Bold - I just wanted to warn you about the member Infinity101 you mentioned above….. She is icchadhari member and takes form of different member …, protect yourself or you might end up as Love_Derails ☹️

Infy - bacchon ki jaan logi kya darra ke🤨

Maine kya kia 😭

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShonaWadiya

kiski Simi or Salman...🤔🤔..you don't know about salman matters or firki le rahe ho 😄😄😄

Arey mein simi girewal samjhi thi

Google bhi karliya kafi ab toh...kuch khaas gossip haath nahi lagi