
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Jess what on God’s green earth are you planning now? Did I miss a holiday?
a masquerade musical party I mentioned that earlier and just posted a reminder !! Tagging D3vil he wanted to make up some awards lol 😂Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Jess what on God’s green earth are you planning now? Did I miss a holiday?
Give me two business days or give me blood and I will figure out who you are! Although I vaguely remember someone on this forum from long ago did call me om shaanti om. I cannot recall whom. If that counts
If that post wasn’t for me, feel free to royally ignore for I am quite tipsy and knowerh not what I speaketh
Thanks for correcting my math
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0