Mercury retrograde is real
https://twitter.com/offbeatorbit/status/1612801496500043776?s=21&t=Uu-nc1ghcdW1wSBxPrlFTA
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mercury retrograde is real
https://twitter.com/offbeatorbit/status/1612801496500043776?s=21&t=Uu-nc1ghcdW1wSBxPrlFTA
Chef Vikas Khanna ❤️
Finally watched Sita Ramam

And? 😆
Aaand 😆
It was soo cute and soooo sad. I cried like 3 times 😭 I didn't realize it was supposed to be sad like that. I don't know what I was thinking it was. I should start watching full trailers before I watch a movie but I love to be in suspense 🤔
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Probably the only thing I have in common with him. I don’t blame the guy. I love their iced matcha latte.
Same!I love their iced matcha latte too .
I think people with our political leanings like Matcha latte. They can’t sit with us
https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1612997761988984832?s=20&t=huEbLdYulDb-I2vXJVGJcg
So glad that Michelle Yeoh is getting more wide scale recognition.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Aaand 😆
It was soo cute and soooo sad. I cried like 3 times 😭 I didn't realize it was supposed to be sad like that. I don't know what I was thinking it was. I should start watching full trailers before I watch a movie but I love to be in suspense 🤔
Yeah wish the ending was different 😭
https://twitter.com/queersocialism/status/1612674493230600192?s=20&t=huEbLdYulDb-I2vXJVGJcg
They need to start taxing these influencers so that they can stop putting these nonsense.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0