Successful gaslighting of Anuj Kapadia

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

She did it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Deviji successfully gaslighted Anuj Kapadia, the business tycoon. He is blaming himself. HE. IS. BLAMING. HIMSELF. For that sycophant of a woman, the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen. And this makes me hate the character even more. 

There is no meaningful way of showing that she realized what her mistake was. Bas rona dhona, fake panic attacks-ALL CRINGE!

Ek aurat who likes everyone worshiping her and insulting her. What more can you expect from her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Devi Ji has successfully managed to make Anuj believe that he is an MCP. Kaiseeee Kar Leti Hain Devi Ji Yeh Sab?  How does she manage to make everything about herself?

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is trying so hard that Anuj gets normal so she can get back to her usual Shah business. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

She did it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Deviji successfully gaslighted Anuj Kapadia, the business tycoon. He is blaming himself. HE. IS. BLAMING. HIMSELF. For that sycophant of a woman, the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen. And this makes me hate the character even more. 

There is no meaningful way of showing that she realized what her mistake was. Bas rona dhona, fake panic attacks-ALL CRINGE!

Ek aurat who likes everyone worshiping her and insulting her. What more can you expect from her.

What else could be expected from Shitnupa honestly. She proved that is truly a shameless shah. Dukhmukh buddha would be so proud of her today for accomplishing this.

Dreamergirl123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arey Anu ko tho 26 saal se chal rahe hai  na,  SH  gaslighting mein champion hai...

That too on many different kinds of gaslighting.. matlab  Baa ka gaslighting ka type Bapuji ke type se alag hai. πŸ—‘οΈRaj ka type alag hai P,T ka type alag hai etc etc.. So she has a lot of tutors to draw from as well...πŸ˜‚

Always wanted the old Anuj Kapadia back, he's what prompted me to return to the show. I still remember that engagement ki din  mein πŸ—‘οΈRaj ke saath chai ke liya gaya and  and he said 'Anuj doosri πŸ—‘οΈraj bane na bane wo doosri Anupama banegi' ... Glad the makers made Anuj say 'enough' before that.... But still scope hain.. jee Jaan Laga rahi hai Anu and SH Anuj ko doormat banne  ke liye πŸ˜’

Edited by Dreamergirl123 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Femme^ I know right. Even thought his conversation with his friends were great but still, he pissed me off, taking the blame on himself.πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘
cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think he is blaming himself completely. He did say he doesn't regret speaking up, but maybe he spoke too much because like his friend said, Anupama can't just abandon her kids no matter how crappy they are. And he is staying away from her because he feels she is still not understanding the issue and loving or prioritising him and only doing all this out of guilt about upsetting him, which is exactly what Anupama is doing.

The reason I don't like Anupama currently is because she isn't the one Anuj was in love with. We haven't seen her in college, but she did have dreams enough to try to go to USA after marriage, so maybe in college also she had dreams, same with the Anupama Anuj met after 26 years, she wasn't her broken shell but rather a strong independent woman out to find her calling and giving back to people when needed.. this doing special things in guilt, saying such stuff in front of strangers, all that is not the woman he fell for, so if he feels empty when she is doing it, I can understand..

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstrom

Femme^I know right. Even thought his conversation with his friends were great but still, he pissed me off, taking the blame on himself.πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘

This was to happen. πŸ˜†

How long can he take the limelight away from her πŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

This was to happen. πŸ˜†

How long can he take the limelight away from her πŸ˜†

Why are CVs hell bent in destroying Anuj to prop Anupama as a great female?! πŸ˜‘😭

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

They already have destroyed him totally 😭 

This track could've brought him back, but is now useless, just like the shahs..