Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Family responsibility always calls, but these two need some time to themselves too.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good that ranveer cleared that gauri is not his wife.ranveer asking ishani for kiss and hug and all his dialogues were romantic. Ishani asking about ranveer about his happiness and he explaining wad lovely.unexpected scene.what struck me was he saying that till 9 yrs he was not that happy.after coming to this house only he became happy.obviously ishani made him happy.nose rubbing scene was cute.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Family responsibility always calls, but these two need some time to themselves too.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

mmm yes they are held up in family responsibilities but they surely need time for them 

keep reading😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Good that ranveer cleared that gauri is not his wife.ranveer asking ishani for kiss and hug and all his dialogues were romantic. Ishani asking about ranveer about his happiness and he explaining wad lovely.unexpected scene.what struck me was he saying that till 9 yrs he was not that happy.after coming to this house only he became happy.obviously ishani made him happy.nose rubbing scene was cute.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer cleared that gauri is not his wife 

glad you liked ishveer romantic dialogues and the way Ishani asked about Ranveer's happiness and he explaining his happiness 

glad it was a surprise scene for you 

mmm yes after seeing Ishani he surely become happy in his life 

happy you liked the nose rubbing scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR LOVELY READERS 🥳🥳

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 794

Ranveer giving smile to Ishani and he turned and started to walk out of the house were Ishani saw Ranveer's back were in the few seconds he disappeared from her eye sight. Ishani was continuing her work. 

Gauri with a light smile came to the dinning table were Ishani seeing Gauri. 

Ishani: Di you would have called from room itself know? I would have brought the breakfast to room itself know?

Gauri; How many hours to sit in the room and to watch TV Ishani that is why i came down by myself . I am fine Ishani. 

Ishani: Tk di let me serve you. 

Ishani came to Gauri and she kept the plate and she served breakfast to Gauri. 

Ishani: Have it Di. 

Gauri gave a smile were Ishani too smiled to her and Gauri started to have her breakfast. 

Ishani:Di I have kept bangles in my room you can take it from my room lamp table. 

Gauri: okay Ishani. 

Gauri gave a smile and was having her breakfast. 

The time was moving in everyone's routine were Raagini was cutely sleeping her afternoon sleep in her mother's shoulders were Ishani making sure Raagini has slept she carefully made Raagini to lay in the bed were as she made Raagini to lay in the bed the cutie pie adjusted herself to the bed and was continuing her sleep. Ishani making sure Raagini slept was about to move from her were that was the moment. 

Raagini(in deep sleep in a very low and cute tone); Mama...

Ishani(hearing it saw Raagini were getting Raagini is calling her in her sleep she had a emotional smile):Raagini...Mama love you so much. without you there won't be happiness in my life. I love you so so much..(telling it she gently caressed Raagini's hair).

As she was admiring Raagini her phone rang being in the lamp table were Ishani sat well in the bed and took the phone and getting its Ranveer..

Ishani(picking the call with smile):Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a smile): What are you doing?

Ishani:Was admiring Raagini. 

Ranveer: Accha,...

Ishani: mm

Ranveer: Ishani morning the way you told my happiness was really really cute. 

Ishani; I guessed it right know?

Ranveer: Haan perfectly. Can I tell you something Ishani?

Ishani: haan bolo

Ranveer: Once there was a time when I used to think that you can never feel my feelings or never be able to understand my pain but now a days know you are understanding even my small head shake too. 

Ishani; Haan now I am your wife Ranveer. More than me who is going to care you to this extreme. 

Ranveer; hmm okay okay(he had a happy smile and when he was about to tell the next word seeing his Manager entering the room); Okay Ishani I am having work let me see you in the evening. 

Ishani: hmm tk . 

Ranveer cut the call and saw his Manager with a light smile. 

Manager:Sir I need half a day leave. 

RV(with a smile): For what?

Manager: I am going to make my wife join her Computer Class sir. She does not know computer that much so I thought to make her learn computer.

RV(with a surprise look): computer class for your wife? you have two children right?

Manager: yes sir. 

RV: your wife time will be going in taking care of children itself know then what is the need for her to join computer class and all?

Manager(with a smile):Sir My wife is from village and she tried her best to adopt to this city life. If she learn this computer means she can go to any office for her work. Making wife independent is also a husband's duty only know sir. Life is unpredictable If anything happen to me suddenly also If my wife is independent means she can manage her life. So to make her independent I will teach what all is possible to her. 

RV(with a realizing face):Sorry I also talked like a typical husband. 

Manager: Its okay sir. My leave sir. 

RV(with a smile): You can take leave. All the best to your wife. 

Manager: Will convey her sir. Thank you. 

Manager went out of the room were Ranveer thinking about his conversation with Manager his mind thought about a small Flashback. 

FLASHBACK. 

When Ranveer was working as servant in Parekh mansion a day Ishani was sitting in the swing and reading her college book. Ranveer was walking and coming out of the house saw Ishani in the swing were seeing her he came near her with a smile and sat in the swing next to her. 

Ranveer: All your brothers are playing ludo and you are sitting here and studying. Kitni boring hain tum?

Ishani(taking her eyes from the book and seeing Ranveer); Ranveer this is my final exam after finishing this I have to clear my GMAT and then go to abroad for higher studies. 

Ranveer:Ishani what is the need for you to go to abroad and miss your family and study and all. Your family will give you a better life. 

Ishani: Ranveer this family has done more than I deserve. Now its my time to make my life independent to become independent I have to study well and come to a good position. 

Ranveer(with a smile):hmm you will. 

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Ranveer thinking the flashback and he thought Ishani's life now were the way Ishani is being a typical daughter in law for her parents and being a typical wife for him and the way she becoming a typical mother for Raagini. 

Ranveer(to himself): What I have made Ishani to be? I never thought to teach anything to Ishani. I simply wrote this house and share trading company in her name but I should have thought her to run this company. I should have at least thought her to do the business. If anything happen to me also the lessons I am going to teach Ishani will help her out. I should make Ishani a Independent women for sure. 

Telling it to himself and thinking this as the right idea he got up from his seat immediately and he started to walk out of the room. Hearing the good afternoon wishes from his staffs and shaking his head to them and he came out of the office and came to his car and got in the car and he started to drive the car towards his house. 

Driving for next half an hour he reached RV mansion and parked the car and got down from the car and he entered the house and saw for Ishani were not finding anyone in the hall he got in the stairs quickly and he walked fast in the corridor and came to their room. He entered the room were he saw Ishani reading a novel and Raagini sleeping next to her. He immediately walked and went to Ishani and stood near the bed. Ishani feeling Ranveer near her raised her head and saw Ranveer and with a smile she got up from the bed keeping the novel in the bed. 

Ishani:Ranveer you came to home now itself? you told you will see me in the evening only. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face): Can you learn share trading business Ishani?

Ishani(with a not understanding face);Kya?

Ranveer: can you learn share trading? Not only share trading can you even learn the administration and selling of Diamonds business?

Ishani:Ranveer suddenly what happen to you? you are asking me to learn the business?

Ranveer: Tell me can you learn the business?

Ishani saw him with a what to react face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

That manager gave him an idea. He will probably encourage Ishani the same way.

coderlady thumbnail

This will be good for Ishani. It will give her a new outlook in life.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

That manager gave him an idea. He will probably encourage Ishani the same way.

]

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes manager has given ranveer a good idea 

let us see what is going to happen now 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This will be good for Ishani. It will give her a new outlook in life.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes even this will be good for Ishani too 

let us see how Ishani's life is going to unfold 

keep reading 😉