I think it's the same issue as Shazam and Aquaman. They don't wanna announce the cast is out before releasing the films. They will probably fire the 3 of them after Aquaman 2 releases 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it's the same issue as Shazam and Aquaman. They don't wanna announce the cast is out before releasing the films. They will probably fire the 3 of them after Aquaman 2 releases 😆
it looks like dp is posing without any interest
it looks like dp is posing without any interest
Yeah it doesn't give poster vibes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm-V0yMOKrN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Is there anything this clown hasn't lied about 🤦🏻♀️
https://twitter.com/sergioopina_/status/1610754190749405187?s=20&t=Yb6TL0jKfPCinhkBWsRT8g
Hands down the best Madonna song.
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
https://twitter.com/sergioopina_/status/1610754190749405187?s=20&t=Yb6TL0jKfPCinhkBWsRT8g
Hands down the best Madonna song.
I personally liked La Isla Bonita and Borderline
I like La Isla Bonita too( also Material Girl and Papa Can’t Preach ).
I am a Marvel fan! Are you? Mostly ironman but Marvel can sell me anything.. including captain Marvel.. 😍
A Marvel fanboy. I see.
I'm everything pro comics and superheroes.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0