🥂Happy New Year 2023 Bollywood CC #96 !! VIP ENTRY 🥳🎊🥁🥂- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49k

Users

63

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

QX75XNLOACZXFN22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Where’s the lie tho. Any man that tells you he’s a libertarian is automatically a repubgnican trying to get in your pants because you’re too far left for him

https://twitter.com/eve6/status/1610531216192835586?s=21&t=NKDNfoDJY86qbwduc80eHQ

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 4LAIUGNEYHFUMDYK


Sounds worse than bacterial meningitis.



Happy new year! ❤️


Yes ... sometimes you can be worse than that. And how's your mood today? Lol

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PNK3QJIJF22MJDKQ


Yes ... sometimes you can be worse than that. And how's your mood today? Lol

u didn’t ask on my mood
LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How did you feel I miss this place sm...my favourite place on Earth...it was so peaceful and satisfying to the mind and soul😭

My brother and bhabhi might be going in a month too


I completed 1 umrah.


The internet here is fine, I did download a VPN though haven't had to use it .. whatsapp works like q charm.. and the internet is everywhere.


Everyone came here from qatar after the world cup, it's very busy and ppl are comparing it to hajj levels. Covid is everywhere. My sis is also going next mth with her family, I think that is a better time to be coming..I am thinking about coming again may or June, depends when the Brits and the Americans aren't on holidays! It's full of them mostly and Moroccans.


Your brother and family need to download an app, in case you don't know? You need to book your time for umrah (lower level) otherwise you have to preform it on the top level. There are limited spots. Also the rawdah at the prophet (saw) mosque needs to be booked as well, well in advance. The line for bookings is about 100-200 mtr long at the moment.. imagine waiting in line for hours.


Compared to last time ... its much more controlled, difficult to find that spirituality and connection under these circumstances. I have tried to find empty areas about the place and tried

LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

u didn’t ask on my mood


Hey babe. How are you? I shall ask more about your mood.. I always assume you are happy and pleasant lolol .. wrong assumption because I have seen the cranky side of you too!


How are you?

LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Happy new year, D3vil. Didn't know you were a Captain Marvel fan. I can feel her lasering me through your DP 😆


I am a Marvel fan! Are you? Mostly ironman but Marvel can sell me anything.. including captain Marvel.. 😍

LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

rainbow is not there anymore but she can't be suspended


Happy new year


Ok ok ok .. so rainbow isn't here anymore? Only rainbow, minion and watsup had permission to open CC. Since rainbow isn't here... that just leaves us with minion and watsup!! 😭😭😭

LJA6W4LS4Y3O4TBF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

happy new year to you too !! Once u back then this party be in swing !! 05BB7E5A-A866-4465-91B9-FBF6F3A8F498.jpeg


Yay😆 can I hand out random awards this time?

QX75XNLOACZXFN22 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WADS2TYPJJR3G6ML


Yes ... sometimes you can be worse than that. And how's your mood today? Lol



Why does everyone keep asking me about my mood? My mood is perfectly fine. Why thank you. How’s your trip going?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".